What's new

Saeed Ajmal and Tendulkar - What is the agenda of Indian media??

Actually we have a pretty good reason. Unlike your cricketers, our cricketers actually win finals.

yet they lose majority of their matches to us, the irony lol

Even the Indian newspaper were quoting the good sense of humour of Ajmal .

The only one who is trying to make an issue out of it are pakistanis .

But then again what can we say , they are pakistanis .

copying our lines now? isnt copying our music already enough?

Pakistanis are obsessed with Sachin Tendulkar. First Shoaib Akhtar and now this over rated bowler. Somebody need to tell him in plain simple Urdu that If you want to crack a joke than do it with in your own league for the likes of Misbah, Afridi etc. Sachin is in completely different league even greats like Don Bradman held him in high esteem.
What are these two bit bowlers in front of him? But that won't stop them from gloating and self praising themselves. This is actually quite a common Pakistani trait that no matter how big a failure they may be but they will gloat big time. Many in the cricketing world don't even know their mainstream cricketer's names and that's probably why they do all this tricks to gain some attention.

The guy seems uneducated, is 35 years too late for this namoona to go to school or madarssa.

I can donate something towards his education too :lol:

The guy seems uneducated, is 35 years too late for this namoona to go to school or madarssa.

You should donate a sandwich to yourself, my little indian friend.

You should donate a sandwich to yourself, my little indian friend.

Yeah I should I'm kinda hungry, thinking of getting a pulled prk sandwich, would like me to buy you one too.

Seriously I feel bad when a representative of Pakistan makes a fool out of himself in public, you should donate towards curing his ignorance too

Yeah I should I'm kinda hungry, thinking of getting a pulled prk sandwich, would like me to buy you one too.

Seriously I feel bad when a representative of Pakistan makes a fool out of himself in public, you should donate towards curing his ignorance too

Hungry is what to some indians is a default position, and I only date chicks and except food offers from friends, you are neither my son.

I donate this banana to you:

14o3uyh.jpg

Hungry is what to some indians is a default position, and I only date chicks and except food offers from friends, you are neither my son.

Chill down , still doesn't solve the problem of pakistani cricketer making a fool out of himself...;), and I don't think ignorance is a default position with Palistanis, or is it?

I donate this banane to you:

14o3uyh.jpg

You too chill down lil boy, I know banana is a favorite with pakistani men for morw rhan one reason, you maybe no different,

Onn addiotional thougjt, ajmaal may need a banana more, to plug his farting you know..;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom