What's new

Sadistic cheers

coming from a country who called symonds a ******* ..i mean biggest example of sportsman ship in the history of world.so you shouldnt say these things,and in mumbai by the crowd...that is PAtheTic to say the least

Australians are world's #1 sledgers. Symonds included. How does that go for sportsmanship??

Australians are world's #1 sledgers. Symonds included. How does that go for sportsmanship??

That's not what he mean. It was mumbai crowd that jeered Symonds calling him monkey entire time he was playing the game. Its such a shameful incident. One which should be regretted.

Watch from 6:00 in the video. That just sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW,i loved the way Virat Kohli treated Rubel Hussein in the verbal altercation!
IDK what Rubel said.But
Virat:Bho$d! k,teri m@@ k! cho_0t,jaa ball daal.
HAHA and Rubel's face was laughable.Love you Virat!

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Yeah,Bangladeshi crowd seemed to be ill mannered anyhow.
Well certainly in India,the achievements of the opposition players,is treated with an applause,at least.
How indian crowd applaud the opposition when its going tough on team india on field?..is by throwing bottles missiles in stadium.by hackling coach Chappal,by booing,by calling Symonds as monkey..............................the most pathetic crowd i say is indian crowd.

Indians have proven time and again that they are nasty spectators. From burning stadiums to throwing bottles and getting matches cancelled. They did that during CWG too. We have no right to criticize Bangladeshis. That said, the organizers replaying the Indians getting hurt isn't in good taste.

How indian crowd applaud the opposition when its going tough on team india on field?..is by throwing bottles missiles in stadium.by hackling coach Chappal,by booing,by calling Symonds as monkey..............................the most pathetic crowd i say is indian crowd.

They (Pakistan supporters) are absolutely the worst in the world.
A.B De Villiers.
I can post the whole article if u want me to.

When Cricket is more than just game, these kinda things are bound to happen.
In this respect, I find Sri Lankan audience more mature than us. I still remember the response Chris Gayle received after his triple century by Lankan fans, really a heart warming one. :tup:

A.B De Villiers.
I can post the whole article if u want me to.

When Cricket is more than just game, these kinda things are bound to happen.
In this respect, I find Sri Lankan audience more mature than us. I still remember the response Chris Gayle received after his triple century by Lankan fans, really a heart warming one. :tup:
But indian crowd is racist and cry baby crowd.pakjistanki crowd atleast didnt get abused for its behaviour as indian crowd was.

Chennai Crowd cheering Pakistanis

Chennai Crowd cheering Pakistanis

only chennai and hyderabadi crowd has sportsman spirit.and there is reason for that..both tamilnadu and nizam's hyderabad like kashmir seek different identity from indian identity.

But indian crowd is racist and cry baby crowd.pakjistanki crowd atleast didnt get abused for its behaviour as indian crowd was.

De Villiers said one of his final games before retiring from international cricket was against Pakistan in Durban, where a group of supporters verbally abused Jacques Kallis while he was signing autographs on the boundary.
It's not a one side game, you should know that. U'll throw me bouncers and i'll return the favor with Beamers. :devil:

It's not a one side game, you should know that. U'll throw me bouncers and i'll return the favor with Beamers. :devil:
but not racist as in indian case like mumbai crowd..which is punishable by law.atleast they didnt throw missiles on ground putting players in danger of getting hurt like eden garden crowd.

only chennai and hyderabadi crowd has sportsman spirit.and there is reason for that..both tamilnadu and nizam's hyderabad like kashmir seek different identity from indian identity.

We are discussing cricket & the hardliners amongst us cannot resist drawing a parallel between unconnected issues !!

When last checked both TN & AP like J&K were firmly within India wonder when former two sought a separate identity ? The Nizam is history & so are his ambitions.

but not racist as in indian case like mumbai crowd..which is punishable by law.atleast they didnt throw missiles on ground putting players in danger of getting hurt like eden garden crowd.

Here goes my another beamer. You can call for a No Ball though. :rofl:
During a game between Pakistan and Australia at Trent Bridge in Britain in 2001, Australian captain Steve Waugh was furious at Pakistan supporters who threw fireworks onto the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom