What's new

Sachin, Dravid were not match winners: Shoaib

xTra

Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi: Former Pakistani pacer Shoaib Akhtar made some some startling revelations about his autobiography 'Controversially Yours', the most shocking of which was that he tampered with the ball on many occasions during his playing days.

Known as the Rawalpindi Express, Akhtar went on to say that Lalit Modi and Shahrukh Khan prevented him from joining the now defunct Indian Cricket League (ICL).

He claimed that Wasim Akram did not encourage new fast bowlers and went on to add that Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid were not match winners to begin with.

Often in the news for the wrong reasons, Akhtar said that the Pakistan team was often approached by match-fixers when they were in India.

The problem child of Pakistan cricket for so many years, Shoaib Akhtar seems to have done no harm to his reputation of creating controversies by making these statements.

He has not spared former or current cricketers who are legends in their own right and by having a go at them after he himself has quit the game, Akhtar has succeeded in achieving his objective of hogging the limelight.

Sachin, Dravid were not match winners: Shoaib - Books - Books News - ibnlive

No Doubt SAK is saying the biggest truth , and the proof is also there , see the Y-tube videos of Pak-India matches with Shoib in between , I love to see all most every batsman struggling against SAK .
Great man!!!!!!!!

No Doubt SAK is saying the biggest truth , and the proof is also there , see the Y-tube videos of Pak-India matches with Shoib in between , I love to see all most every batsman struggling against SAK .
Great man!!!!!!!!

Yup he is cheater thats the biggest truth he has revealed.

No doubt, Sachin never been able to play him well.......and he scares with him too

I wouldn't agree with Shoaib here: Shoaib is in bowling like Sehwag is in batting, Tendulker is in batting like Akram was in bowling. All of them matchwinners in their own ways.

I normally refrain from using abusive language but with Shoaib Akhtar its a different matter. I am surprised he hasnt come out with the fact he had a sexual encounter with a wicket whilst Inzamam was watching the delivery. May help him sell more copies. He is truely a first class co*k. What some guys do to sell books and make rupees. Odds on he will be in Big Boss next?

It is funny though.. unless sachin makes a double century.. just a century isnt a guarantee that India will win.
Dravid though was a match winner in his prime.. he had the patience to see it through.

Shaoib is definitely a good bowler and I'm sure many batsmen were scared of him too. But Sachin? I don't think so. Anyone remember Sachin's 98 off 75 balls in 2003 worldcup against Pakistan? And he scored most of them against Shoaib.

Plus if you say something against Sachin in SOME parts of India, you'll get CUSSED. Doesn't matter even if you're Indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on man, I don't think Sachin scored more than 20 runs off of Shoaib's bowling in that match. This is probably the only match where Sachin outperformed Shoaib, but don't forget it was Shoaib who got his wicket in the end. Shoaib has had the better of Sachin many times in Indo-Pak encounters. Shoaib is the clear winner and has owned Sachin in overall context. :agree:
shoaib is not a winer against sachin.shoaib the person who is in & out from pak team becomes clear winer against sachin?this is ridicoulas.i think you people & of course shoaib remembar that how sachin punish shoaib in wc 2003.wc 2003 was hosted by south africa.we all know south africa is the hevan for pace bowler.the way sachin punish that day shoaib.i bet your shoaib himself get afraid that day by seeing sachin's batting.sachin tendulkar still plays.on the other hand your shoaib takes retire.sachin makes international debut 7 years ago than shoaib.how many match shoaib plays for pak after 2005.hardly 50% match .he himself a unregular player.self destroyer.ex pakistan akram says that shoaib was a problem when he plays.he remains a problem when he retire.pak ex captain wasim akram also says that how much courage tendulkar showed in his maiden test series against pak.waquar younis & wasim akram's bowling combination was very dangerous.sachin injured by a bouncer.but the brave man come again & score a fifty at the age 16.this is the prove of sachin's courage.shoaib doing this for earning some money.to earn money he showes how can he become a so low person.shoaib is a show off boy.he always want publicity.in shoaib dictionary modesty,sportmanship,respect those words absent.
sachin does not show off.this man know how to show respect to others.
sachin remains a symbole of perfect great sportsman.on the other hand shoaib will become a forgeten dark history of cricket

shoaib is not a winer against sachin.shoaib the person who is in & out from pak team becomes clear winer against sachin?this is ridicoulas.i think you people & of course shoaib remembar that how sachin punish shoaib in wc 2003.wc 2003 was hosted by south africa.we all know south africa is the hevan for pace bowler.

Flat wickets in SA......Sachin cant play him.....record proved.
Saeed scored more centuries against India, where we hardly see any high score game of Sachin against PAK.

Back
Top Bottom