S&P: India may become first BRIC nation to lose investment grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, you Indians can't accept the basic facts. :lol: Here are some:

- India was downgraded by S&P for poor economic fundamentals
- India's growth rate has fallen to 5.3%
- India has the worst fiscal/trade deficit out of all the BRIC countries
- The Indian currency is collapsing, and is the worst performing currency
- Fareed Zakira, the most famous Indian-American, said that India should be replaced with Indonesia in BRIC
- Jim O'Neill, the economist who created the idea of BRIC, said that "India is the most disappointing of all"

And now it looks like you're going to get downgraded again, into "junk" status.

Which means that India will have no way to finance their enormous fiscal and trade deficits.

But continue to invent more fairytales in order to make yourself feel better, we know this is the Indian trait which led to this situation in the first place. :azn:

.. and yet the only reason why you keep visiting PDF is... an uncanny eerie fear.

C'mon .. CD boy.. stick to you own words: accept basic facts.

In any case, when we play cricket, the scoreboard is important .. but the next ball is most important .. and then the next one ...

Sorry, you'd never understand Indian Philosophy .... but it's ages ago when Bhagwat Gita was written in our lands...

I fully agree

I disagree with you. You don't seem to have the requisite skillset (unlike the original oracle teller).

At best you can be a poor apprentice under him. But, at of date, nobody can trust anything you say.

Wait for the time, till you mature.

LOL, you Indians can't accept the basic facts. :lol: Here are some:

- India was downgraded by S&P for poor economic fundamentals
- India's growth rate has fallen to 5.3%
- India has the worst fiscal/trade deficit out of all the BRIC countries
- The Indian currency is collapsing, and is the worst performing currency
- Fareed Zakira, the most famous Indian-American, said that India should be replaced with Indonesia in BRIC
- Jim O'Neill, the economist who created the idea of BRIC, said that "India is the most disappointing of all"

And now it looks like you're going to get downgraded again, into "junk" status.

Which means that India will have no way to finance their enormous fiscal and trade deficits.

But continue to invent more fairytales in order to make yourself feel better, we know this is the Indian trait which led to this situation in the first place. :azn:

CD: I am yet to see a bigger troll than u, that too an useless one!!! U have no sense, and just because the pakistanis keep clicking "thanks" on your posts (for obvious reasons), u get into the feeling that u r some great philosopher. let me tell u what u r, a total useless troll! You have been REPEATING the same stupid things again and again... as if to prove something: that China is great and India is doomed... and u don't realise how pathetic u look in these continuous attempts of yours!!! the points that u bring out are agreed by the indians prima-facie as well.. the problem is u have the trolling attitude of making 2+2=22. and the pakistani posters keep jumping with joy(as if they are super rich, dying in hundreds every week by theor own bombs, huh!)

If India will have no way to finance her trade deficit etc etc, india will be doomed... it will be fragmented... a civil war will ensue... ANYTHING ELSE? While every sensible guy on mother earth knows that China will see its doom before the doomsday reached Indian shores....

i generally don't get into an abusive mood, but CD's useless rants trying to prove Mao-knows-what has gotten to my nerves! every Indian knows that our economy is passing through difficult times.. and being indian,we know that we need shock-therapy every once in a while to remain on track. and this financial chaos will do the same for GOI. But how will a bonded-labour of China understand that!!!

CD: I am yet to see a bigger troll than u, that too an useless one!!! U have no sense, and just because the pakistanis keep clicking "thanks" on your posts (for obvious reasons), u get into the feeling that u r some great philosopher. let me tell u what u r, a total useless troll! You have been REPEATING the same stupid things again and again... as if to prove something: that China is great and India is doomed... and u don't realise how pathetic u look in these continuous attempts of yours!!! the points that u bring out are agreed by the indians prima-facie as well.. the problem is u have the trolling attitude of making 2+2=22. and the pakistani posters keep jumping with joy(as if they are super rich, dying in hundreds every week by theor own bombs, huh!)

If India will have now ay to finance her trade deficit etc etc, india will be doomed... it will be fragmented... a civil war will ensue... ANYTHING ELSE? While every sensible guy on mother earth knows that China will see its doom before the doomsday reached Indian shores....

I'm just paying you Indians back for all the BS you like to spew about us. :azn:

And unlike you guys, I actually debate with facts and sources.

What a typical Indian liar. :lol:

I don't "like" Winston Churchill any more than any other historical figure.

On this issue he speaks with Authority, since he was the highest leader of the country that created yours.

agreed! the brits know the achilles heels of the indians well!

ok, do you have any issuance of Foreign currency bonds on market yet? and what legal and instituational barriers are their for issuing a Yuan bond? special congress cession needed? or only sign off from RBI or other agencies?

i think they have experience of issuing usd denomination bonds before. if they want to issue bonds denominated in rmb it is a treasury issue Also if their primary target is to attract China investors, they need to have wholesale / retail banker to co-ordinate with that. It involves dipliomacy and key financial head's negotiation on both sides

the ball is in india's court now. it is how india is going to hit the ball that matters, not by talking of the ball to be an ace!

I'm just paying you Indians back for all the BS you like to spew about us. :azn:

u r paying back nothing! u r a born troll, and u love spewing venom! and that's what u have been doing since u opened ur eyes! so stop dragging us between!

Weak in English? How it would be called a BRIC then?

then it will become "PRIC (K)" :rofl:

agreed! the brits know the achilles heels of the indians well!

AND THE JAPS KNOW THE ACHILEES HEEL OF THE CHINESE!!! oh wait, they know a lot of other things as well!!!:rofl:

(now that's paying back in your currency, u troll!)

oh wait, I forgot to tell u, u r such an opportunist that the facts and sources are given by u only when they suit u.. otherwise, when u get stuck, u resort to trolling and spitting venom! CD u r such a waste on mother earth! learn some manners son!

Who is talking with you?
Or you can represent Mr. Shelly?

By the way, don't look down on those "smaller" countries, each of them has higher GDP per capita and personal income than India.

Indonesia and Turkey each has $700-800 billion GDP, 50% of India GDP witch is $1.4 billion .

Why India can't compare these countries while you always want to compare India with China witch is 4.5-5 times of you?

Firstly, i don't have to justify replying to your emasculated rantings. You can't post something on a PUBLIC forum and expect only certain individuals to respond, to rantings of your uneducated mind.

Secondly, i'm not looking down on any nation. I completely agree that the the per capita income is a lot higher, but that is an issue concerning human development, equity in growth and social justice. I know its difficult for you, but don't get distracted. I'm not philosophizing on models of development better suited for enhancement of the human cause, but merely comparing nations based on size and pace of growth. And according to these simple, yet difficult for you to grasp, parameters the facts are as follows –

Among the TOP 15 nations, which also happen to be the only nations with economies of over USD 1 trillion – India despite the worries, that gentleman such as yourself have so painstakingly articulated, is still the 2nd fastest. The SMALL-ER nations that you mentioned don’t have the wherewithal, in terms of sheer size, to be compared with the big boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom