What's new

Ryabkov Refers To Pakistan As Russia’s Closest Partner

Sounds like Russia is under pressure of the China to change stance towards Pakistan. Now if China decides for bigger defence and civil aviation orders with Russia, then China will be able to rush through the Su-35 for pakistan.

We look forward to a good relationship with RUSSIA.

Russia has offered us the olive branch and we should take the proffered hand and reciprocate the gesture.

Russia is also interested in building Pakistani gas pipelines and that would be good for us.

We should however offer a Joint Venture so we can develop and learn from the Technology.

We look forward to a good relationship with RUSSIA.

Russia has offered us the olive branch and we should take the proffered hand and reciprocate the gesture.

Russia is also interested in building Pakistani gas pipelines and that would be good for us.

We should however offer a Joint Venture so we can develop and learn from the Technology.

Interesting times. I see a convergence happening world over with few countries changing sides from their cold war era affiliations.

China and Russia are making a play for Pakistan, give it a decade and I think Pakistan would would firmly in their camp for good or bad with Japan and India as major Asian powers on US camp.

Su-35-Wallpapers8.jpg

Big partner needs big commitment

Interesting times. I see a convergence happening world over with few countries changing sides from their cold war era affiliations.

China and Russia are making a play for Pakistan, give it a decade and I think Pakistan would would firmly in their camp for good or bad with Japan and India as major Asian powers on US camp.

I don't think its like camps right now, US is sole super power right know, and they will remain for quite some time thanks to their economy and the defence Industry.

China and Russia's interests are in Pakistan. i.e. China want to get rid of strait of malaca. Russia need warm water access through Pakistan.

Pakistan has great time ahead due to our geo location and we have to exploit these opportunities in quick succession.

Its a regional game and Pakistan playing it safely.India can't beat Pakistan when it comes to geographical importance. Pakistan is too valuable because it's a gateway to gulf, central asia, china, and even to russia. Which dreams to get access to warm water ports. India on the other hand has south which is mostly SAARC countries. India offers big market but Pakistan offers bigger market because of the China Pakistan corridor. It's business at the end of the day. India needs Pakistan to access wealth of central asia.

Ryabkov Refers To Pakistan As Russia’s Closest Partner

I would like to discount anything said during trips of FM and State Heads. They do that to generate positive waves. I am saying this not just for Pakistan but in general. Observe what people say on trips, they look like extra happy drunk man speaking.

This is great news! We must make an alliance with Orthodox Christian Russia not just for business but for justice and righteousness. We both believe in the Second Coming of Christ! We must raise this profile whenever we are talking with our family and friends.

Last edited:

Nopes... India has and always will remain out of camps... Indian foreign policy has remained out of the league of even the big wigs.

Back
Top Bottom