What's new

Russia’s formidable S-400 Triumf air defense missile system

Saudi are going for it and pak will decide if needed will get a long range Sam/abmd provided they can afford it but addressing economy is more Important

Saudi are going for it and pak will decide if needed will get a long range Sam/abmd provided they can afford it but addressing economy is more Important
Saudi will never deploy S-anything in the kingdom. Trust me on that. US hasnt had this close and constant military relationship with Saudis only to allow them buy S-anything. They can buy Israeli Iron dome/David's sling because Israel is a US ally, but they wont Russian AD system. KSA is in US camp 100%, not 99% or 95%.100%.

Utter B.S why won't they would do that at PAF Base Mushaf where CCS is based and it is more suited for this and such kind of demos always are going on there.
@Windjammer

Just didn't get what you were trying to say here.

A specific incident with some background info mentioned by me has been given. And a complete Squadron moving from one base to another for capability demonstration is not a run of the mill operation wherein a 'flight' detached from squadron does the allocated task. It is a complex exercise of operations & logistics, not merely a couple of aircrafts flying in from one base to a other. Such moves are usually being monitored at the highest levels due to complexity of movement of men & material.

Just didn't get what you were trying to say here.

A specific incident with some background info mentioned by me has been given. And a complete Squadron moving from one base to another for capability demonstration is not a run of the mill operation wherein a 'flight' detached from squadron does the allocated task. It is a complex exercise of operations & logistics, not merely a couple of aircrafts flying in from one base to a other. Such moves are usually being monitored at the highest levels due to complexity of movement of men & material.
You gonna make a movie about said incident?
Would definitely be a blockbuster

Back
Top Bottom