What's new

Russian Pilot Rescued by Iran’s General Soleimani

Is General Suleimani a reincarnation of Ameer Hamza, he is involved in every story.

I don't know if true, so if anyone has better source, paste it

Breaking: Russian Pilot Rescued by Iran’s General Soleimani | Veterans Today

But even if NOT TRUE, its interesting that in this conflcit, out of all the countries involved, isn't it curious that all rumors involve our general?
It first surfaced in Sputnik news website. When Russian themselves confirm it, I don't see any reason not to believe it.

Unfortunately, their website is blocked here in Canada! (so much for freedom of speech and thoughts) can you find it and post it here please?

It first surfaced in Sputnik news website. When Russian themselves confirm it, I don't see any reason not to believe it.

Unfortunately, their website is blocked here in Canada! (so much for freedom of speech and thoughts) can you find it and post it here please?
it is already posted and discussed in details in chill thread bro...

Iran is ruling ME. The reports that we hear from ME news are just some shadows from power of Iran in the ME.

Iran is ruling from Afghanistan to borders of Israel.

Stop this BS like Iran is ruling ME , Iran is using Arabs for its interests , Iraq is part of Iran , Syria is Iran's 35th province etc .

This is called an alliance based on common ideologies , mutual interests and common enemies .

Stop this BS like Iran is ruling ME , Iran is using Arabs for its interests , Iraq is part of Iran , Syria is Iran's 35th province etc .

This is called an alliance based on common ideologies , mutual interests and common enemies .
I was kidding. Take it easy zealot.

Last edited:

Sputnik is banned in Canada?

is this their website?

Sputnik International

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom