What's new

Russian imperialism returns to Middle East as Mi-35M attack helicopter deployed to Kuweires airbase

did I read the title correctly a Mi35 took off in Syria how does it translate to Russian imperialism returning to Middle East? as a matter of fact was Russian imperialism even in the Middle East, Tai Hai Chen is Russian or Chinese fanboy ?

did I read the title correctly a Mi35 took off in Syria how does it translate to Russian imperialism returning to Middle East? as a matter of fact was Russian imperialism even in the Middle East, Tai Hai Chen is Russian or Chinese fanboy ?
If you have a traditional troll award, I will give my vote to this Chinese friend with peace of mind.

That is the trouble in PDF, many members esp. the blindly pro-US members. They will simply starts a new thread without the understanding nor know what they are posting.

Just like the word "Annexation of Crimea".
How can it be an annexation in the first place when there is a survey and in the referendum, more 90% of Crimea wished to rejoin the Russian Federation?

Crimea joined Ukraine after the breakup of Soviet Union also based on a referendum held in Crimea. But thing changed after USA destabilized the nation. Listem to the secret recording of US deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nurland conversations with the conspirators.
Crimea was never a territory of Ukraine in the first place.
Historically it was always an independent nation.
Now US disinformation campaign keep on using the word Annexation just like the word Russian Imperalism.

Mi-35 helicopters may be there at the request of the host nation, how can it be considered as imperialistim?

No wonder FB, Tweeters, etc are all sbanned in China. See how these messages are used to influence their readers. That will be Strategic Communication Laboratory of USA, a branch of Cambridge Analytica.

Imagine what would happened to Syria if the Russia did not have a base there.
Time for Russia and China to set up more base overseas to counter the real imperialistist - USA with its 800 oversea military bases. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom