What's new

Russian GLONASS stopped working for 13 hours

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Russian authorities have not reported the exact cause of the GLONASS outage. Theories are circulating that blame faulty system and/or software upgrades, recent solar flares that could cause radio communication outages, or even the possibility that this was a targeted cybersecurity attack. No matter the cause, fixing the outage took close to 13 hours. During that time, Russia's version of the GPS was crippled and unusable.

Satellite Navigation Failure Confirms Urgent Need for Backup

Probably it was a Western gentle warning to show the russians that their outdated tech could be immediately disabled in case of a conflict.Russian nukes would probably target Moscow in that case.

They've lost their entire satellite system for 13 hours.:disagree:

Satellite Navigation Failure Confirms Urgent Need for Backup

Probably it was a Western gentle warning to show the russians that their outdated tech could be immediately disabled in case of a conflict.Russian nukes would probably target Moscow in that case.

They've lost their entire satellite system for 13 hours.:disagree:
and where is you Galileo? You europeans cant even get you act together

GPS existed longer they sure had also dozens of failures and shut downs but unlike now only the military was able to use it

and where is you Galileo? You europeans cant even get you act together

GPS existed longer they sure had also dozens of failures and shut downs but unlike now only the military was able to use it

1."You europeans" .Your country-Cyprus-is also part of the EU.Stop being such a wannabe.
2.GPS never had total shutdown of ALL its satellites for 13 hours.
3.At least when Galileo will be available it won't be such a crappy product,better to wait another 4-5 years for a superior product.

1."You europeans" .Your country-Cyprus-is also part of the EU.Stop being such a wannabe.
2.GPS never had total shutdown of ALL its satellites for 13 hours.
3.At least when Galileo will be available it won't be such a crappy product,better to wait another 4-5 years for a superior product.
for inferior product, its russian rockets and russian technology your galileo will be using, gps had various shutdown stop lying ot your self. I am half russian half swiss living in germany stop spreading BS

for inferior product, its russian rockets and russian technology your galileo will be using, gps had various shutdown stop lying ot your self. I am half russian half swiss living in germany stop spreading BS

Yes...with a Cyprus IP,lol.Anyway you've admitted yourself that you don't speak Russian,you don't live in Russia....basically you're a swiss/german at best.There's nothing "russian" about you.I have a better chance at calling myself "american" because at least i can speak english, lol.

No,GPS never had a TOTAL brackdown for 13 hours continuos;y ,stop being a muppet and accept it.Russian rockets are used because they're cheaper,deal with it.

640px-Boeing_X-37B_after_landing_at_Vandenberg_AFB%2C_3_December_2010.jpg

rem2.jpg

ROFL USA using russian Sojus capsules to reach ISS and this dumb trollface posting pictures of unmanned test vehicles.

:lol:

ROFL USA using russian Sojus capsules to reach ISS and this dumb trollface posting pictures of unmanned test vehicles.

Another muppet who in reality is a US citizen living in the US.We have an inflation of russian wannabees on this forum.

Another muppet who in reality is a US citizen living in the US.We have an inflation of russian wannabees on this forum.

Did you suck blood today? You sound mad.

Maybe your girlfriend can lend you a used tampax for the little hunger?

Did you suck blood today? You sound mad.

Maybe your girlfriend can lend you a used tampax for the little hunger?

I can't get mad at you now dude,i understand now that you're here to troll and have fun.Can't have debates with you either,so have fun at it.:cheers:

Yes...with a Cyprus IP,lol.Anyway you've admitted yourself that you don't speak Russian,you don't live in Russia....basically you're a swiss/german at best.There's nothing "russian" about you.I have a better chance at calling myself "american" because at least i can speak english, lol.

No,GPS never had a TOTAL brackdown for 13 hours continuos;y ,stop being a muppet and accept it.Russian rockets are used because they're cheaper,deal with it.
how did you know about the guy's IP address....???:what:
I would like to learn how...:-)

Back
Top Bottom