What's new

Russian Frigate fires at US Virginia Class Sub near Kuril Ridge

The power of manipulation by media is amazing.... May be you should get out more often.

I travel alot amigo. No country outside EU or USA would be worth for me to live at.

Americans shot down a passenger liner over Persian Gulf, that would make Reagan a terrorists as well.

There was a war zone over the arabian gulf at this time and active combat, they did not plant a bomb in the luggage.

There was a war zone over the arabian gulf at this time and active combat, they did not plant a bomb in the luggage.
You're wrong here dude, investigation were held in US for this particular incident jury finds US ship internationally fire at Iranian passenger jet, and that specific USN ship captain was a warmonger guy that jury admitted

And that action worst than planting a bomb in passenger jet by terrorists

Last edited:
You're wrong here dude, investigation were held in US for this particular incident jury finds US ship internationally fire at Iranian passenger jet, and that specific USN ship captain was a warmonger guy that jury admitted

So you say he planted a bomb in passengers luggage like Gaddafi did?

Didnt Iran last year shot down an Ukrainian aircraft that just took of in Tehran?

So you say he planted a bomb in passengers luggage like Gaddafi did?

Didnt Iran last year shot down an Ukrainian aircraft that just took of in Tehran?
There was no evidence of any kind that Gaddafi order that

And as for Iranian incident mishaps/errors Will happen at anytime especially in third world countries

There was no evidence of any kind that Gaddafi order that

And as for Iranian incident mishaps/errors Will happen at anytime especially in third world countries

I dont know man...shooting down an airliner that just departs your main airport in your capital? Thats a level of idiocy unknown before.

Worst thing is, that Ukraine suffered alot before and then Iran does this.

I dont know man...shooting down an airliner that just departs your main airport in your capital? Thats a level of idiocy unknown before.

Worst thing is, that Ukraine suffered alot before and then Iran does this.
Brother as I said mishap and errors happen in any part of the world for that specific incident you refer was shot by old Russian SAM and its IFF (Identification friends and for) and TACAN systems were not working at the time of incident

Back
Top Bottom