What's new

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov to touch Dhaka before G20 meeting in Delhi

VikingRaider

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is coming to Dhaka in September for "few hours" ahead of his joining the G20 summit in Delhi on September 9 and 10.

Foreign Minister Dr Ak Abdul Momen confirmed the visit to Dhaka Tribune.

This will be the first visit of any Russian foreign minister to Bangladesh after independence.

Read the rest from source -

Is there any chance to sell SU-30 to BAF? We badly need new jet fighters to augment BAF's dwindling fleet of aircraft.

Is there any chance to sell SU-30 to BAF? We badly need new jet fighters to augment BAF's dwindling fleet of aircraft.
I don't think so Bhai! I think Hasina is trying to make an unholy alliance with Russia to arrange another farcical election!

However it will enrage America more! For her power hunger she is trying to make Bangladesh a hotbed of war!

However about combat jet I think Bangladesh should buy western jets ( of course after fall of the fascist) , because , "Friendship to all , enmity to none" is a flawed and clueless foreign policy! It will no longer work!

However we have to wait till Lavrov comes , to know the reaction of America!

Before the fall of Imran Khan, he visited Russia in a crucial time!

I don't think so Bhai! I think Hasina is trying to make an unholy alliance with Russia to arrange another farcical election!

However it will enrage America more! For her power hunger she is trying to make Bangladesh a hotbed of war!

However about combat jet I think Bangladesh should buy western jets ( of course after fall of the fascist) , because , "Friendship to all , enmity to none" is a flawed and clueless foreign policy! It will no longer work!

However we have to wait till Lavrov comes , to know the reaction of America!

Before the fall of Imran Khan, he visited Russia in a crucial time!

This is bad news for the "Fopor Dalals" next door.... :-)

But Western jets are so expensive. How can we afford them? On the other hand, Russian/Chinese jets are cheap and affordable. We need quality and at the same time we need number. Buying 16 jets won't help us defending our air space. We need at least 5 squadrons of aircraft to put up a fight against India. I share your views on our foreign policy though.

But Western jets are so expensive. How can we afford them? On the other hand, Russian/Chinese jets are cheap and affordable. We need quality and at the same time we need number. Buying 16 jets won't help us defending our air space. We need at least 5 squadrons of aircraft to put up a fight against India. I share your views on our foreign policy though.

Perhaps you could get a good deal on a squadron of f-35s. That should even the playing field at least a little bit

Perhaps you could get a good deal on a squadron of f-35s. That should even the playing field at least a little bit
The US govt. won't sell F-35 to Bangladesh.

There is no possible way the US will sell F-35s to Bangladesh and even if they agreed, we could not afford it - at $79 Million each.

The question does not even arise.

This is bad news for the "Fopor Dalals" next door.... :-)
Keno @Bilal9 Bhai. Indian bodmash gular jonno eta bad news hobe keno? Ektu bujhaye bolen. India and Russia to ek dike!

Tobe ha western combat jet Pele "Fopor Dalal" gular ghum Haram hobe!

Dekha zak ki hoy!

Also USA sotti zodi wet dream supa pow der chine thake tahole Bangladesh er sathe alliance ta solid korbe ,and amra lavban hobo!

Brother, Pakistan also have f -16 ! I don't know what's next , but if there is a bloc now , Bangladesh should join western bloc! Otherwise you can't remove the fascist! Because Chinese won't save you from fascist! China still lacks the super power quality!

However you see Pakistan is maintaining good relationship with both USA and China!

Maybe we will do so as well! Also as long as China stay stronger , American war on terror won't switch again!

IMHO,balance is the key! Still I want western bloc now , because it will benefit Bangladesh at present!

Last edited:
Brother, Pakistan also have f -16 ! I don't know what's next , but if there is a bloc now , Bangladesh should join western bloc! Otherwise you can't remove the fascist! Because Chinese won't save you from fascist! China still lacks the super power quality!

However you see Pakistan is maintaining good relationship with both USA and China!

Maybe we will do so as well! Also as long as China stay stronger , American war on terror won't switch again!

IMHO,balance is the key! Still I want western bloc now , because it will benefit Bangladesh at present!
If you really want to buy Western jets, please buy it from France. Don't buy it from the USA because they will use it against you as a political tool. Pakistan had to pay a heavy price in the 90s because America imposed a sanction against them. Similarly, America kicked Turkey out of F-35 jet program because they bought S-400 air defense system from Russia.

If you really want to buy Western jets, please buy it from France. Don't buy it from the USA because they will use it against you as a political tool. Pakistan had to pay a heavy price in the 90s because America imposed a sanction against them. Similarly, America kicked Turkey out of F-35 jet program because they bought S-400 air defense system from Russia.
But India also bought from France! So what if France give us same treatment? India has deeper pocket than ours , due to it's 1.4 billion population!

it doesnot matter u buy from USA or Europe same story they will sanction or use it political tool

F16 or Euro Fighter same story at the end

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom