What's new

Russian Air Force. Photos & Videos & Discussion

Su-34 Fighter-Bomber Skips Off Runway, Turns Over Near Russia's Voronezh / Sputnik International

contrary to the reports, it seems the Su-34 crash was a pilot mistake as the chute lines can be seen clearly and it was confirmed by eye witnesses that they were deployed. Lucky escape as the plane didn't catch fire.
_i0Zz5iSVDc.jpg

CGzjAnNVIAEgPhP.jpg:orig

LjbBmhL.jpg

I know but that configuration for land attack I have never seen a picture of the mig-29 with such payload whiloe it suppose to be close air support unless you Russians use for air superiority while it is not that suphesticated to be.
Brother! Su 30 have 14 hard points and it will squash the Rafael.

Su-27 jets of aerobatics team Russkiye Vityasy, or Russian Knights perform during an air show at the International Maritime Defence show in St.Petersburg, Russia.
377015-dpz-6jlab-15.jpg
Come on bro! Why did you stop? Post some more photos specifically Mig 31s << My favorite

Brother! Su 30 have 14 hard points and it will squash the Rafael.
I'm a fan of Russian hardware, but I don't think the SU-30 anywhere near rafale with all due respect to Russians friends.

It's all about Electronics the Russians may have the equivalents of what the west made but they don't add those one to the export versions.

I think that's one of the reasons India went to France for Rafale.

I'm a fan of Russian hardware, but I don't think the SU-30 anywhere near rafale with all due respect to Russians friends.

It's all about Electronics the Russians may have the equivalents of what the west made but they don't add those one to the export versions.

I think that's one of the reasons India went to France for Rafale.
Rafael haven't seen any face to face battle yet. It's only good at the paper.

and Turkish electronic are good? :D

Russia is top 5 producer of electronic in the world, including microprocessors and other electronic stuffs,
bro, dont get me wrong.. You are really a smart nation. Also very healthy. It is my personal view that, Russia should invest in Universities. As i see in the US, in Turkey, in any other countries.. Universities bring the development and research. Teachers should get paid well.. Russian government focus on the volume of army technology sale. You have nice air fighters. But, i can bet that in 10 years, it would be hard to compete in the world. Anyway. wish you all the best.. waiting pictures from you.. ;)

bro, dont get me wrong.. You are really a smart nation. Also very healthy. It is my personal view that, Russia should invest in Universities. As i see in the US, in Turkey, in any other countries.. Universities bring the development and research. Teachers should get paid well.. Russian government focus on the volume of army technology sale. You have nice air fighters. But, i can bet that in 10 years, it would be hard to compete in the world. Anyway. wish you all the best.. waiting pictures from you.. ;)

I don't get your point. Teachers here are paid well, education on of the main priority of state.
If you want to look at electronics, for example. Microprocessors:
Company which is design processors and create their own architecture (not x86):
MCST:
http://www.mcst.ru/mikroprocessory-i-sbis

Here is two factories which is produce processors:
Angstrem factory:

Micron factory:

I can find others electronics, like plates, transistors and others stuff, but too lazy :DD

Back
Top Bottom