Country
Russian Federation
IMG_4320.JPG

IMG_4276.JPG

IMG_4346.JPG

IMG_4354.JPG

IMG_4301.JPG

:smokin::smokin::smokin:

ÎÀÊ :: Íîâîñòè OAK :: Êîðïîðàöèÿ «Èðêóò» ïåðåäàëà ÂÂÑ Ðîññèè ïåðâûå äâà ñàìîëåòà Ñó-30ÑÌ

Interesting that the Russians took that long to adapt the MKI airframe into their own.
It is an ideal strike fighter platform.

Russians = beauty. ( for aircrafts and women) :smitten:

Well the earlier 3rd generation jets were ugly as hell but i have to admit, the 4 /4.5 generation look much nicer.

The women are too damn white so i would say that can't be changed. :P

This particular model is actually more advanced than than your average MKI, the big green HUD you see in the front comes directly from Su-35, and it has some Super-30 upgrade technology as well.:)

This particular model is actually more advanced than than your average MKI, the big green HUD you see in the front comes directly from Su-35, and it has some Super-30 upgrade technology as well.:)

Which is why this model should be purchased in more quantity as compared the the Su-35.

Which is why this model should be purchased in more quantity as compared the the Su-35.

Because this is a two seater, and it is inferior to Su-35 when it comes to aerodynamic performance.

The women are too damn white so i would say that can't be changed. :P

Not meaning to derail the topic, but that's cause a huge fraction of them are ethnically Scandinavian and Scandinavians are the whitest people on the Earth

what is the difference between this and su35(other than number of pilots ) ?

isn't su30avionics advanced enough to negate the use of second pilot ?

Are these more advance then IAF ones. I had a wish that Egypt, Libya and Algeria would have joined the JF-17 program along with Pakistan and China on 20% share of each. So that these Countries could have made it more credible with composites, RD-93Bs and other important things in the first block and more advancement in the coming blocks as well and inducted 100 of each blocks in their fleets.

Back
Top Bottom