What's new

“Russia will destroy America and Europe in less than 30 minutes” Know why Elon Musk said this

We live be in a world driving in the fast lane towards nuclear Armageddon.... Here we have a person looking for a peaceful resolution for conflicts being portrayed by the pro-war prostitutes as being the evil one???

Upside down world

Did USA use nukes when they "lost" in Vietnam, Afghanistan or Iraq ? Did the French use nukes when they lost in Algeria or Indo-China ?
Tell us why Russia has to

Did you miss the “vice versa” part mr think tank?

Sooo much Russia butthurt. Its going to get alot worse. 300k troops are going jn, with general armegeddon

Make sure you stock up on preparation H. Its gonna get worse

I guess you missed the post where another member pointed that out to me, and I said I was stand corrected.

Unlike you, I don't salivate at the prospect of war in general. So please keep your Ultra hypernationalistic cheerleading squad to yourself. Ignore mode activated

Did USA use nukes when they "lost" in Vietnam, Afghanistan or Iraq ? Did the French use nukes when they lost in Algeria or Indo-China ?

Because in Vietnam they were fighting rice farmers.
Because in Afghanistan they were fighting cavemen
Because in Algeria they were fighting camel Bedouin

But Russia is fighting the entire might of Ukraine+NATO and escalation by the West.

Because in Vietnam they were fighting rice farmers.
Because in Afghanistan they were fighting cavemen
Because in Algeria they were fighting camel Bedouin

But Russia is fighting the entire might of Ukraine+NATO and escalation by the West.

In Vietnam they were fighting rice farmers backed by entire Communist bloc

If NATO declared conventional war on Russia in Ukraine there will be nothing left of Russian military within a week. Be careful before using words like entire might.

If NATO declared conventional war on Russia in Ukraine there will be nothing left of Russian military within a week. Be careful before using words like entire might.
LOL, bragging Americans at the finest.

If Russia would use nuke, they would have used it already. It's like 3 weeks since they declare the annexed part Russian. Ukrainian bomb it, hell, even Russia attacking Zaporizhzhia (Which they claim is Russian) and there are roll back after roll back and the Ukrainian even down half a Bridge in Crimea and set Belgorod on fire and into darkness.......

There is already more than enough "excuse" to have Russian send some Ukrainian way. Yet they still didn't, I mean what kind of red line we are talking about? Attack on Annexed Territories, Check, Taking Annexed Territories back, check, attack Critical Infrastructure in Russia, check, attacking Russian soil itself, check. I mean the only thing the Ukrainian didn't do is to roll up from Kharkiv and invade Belgorod themselves...

If there is a red line, that line had long passed.

Patreus should shut up for 2 reasons:

1) got caught cheating as US highest and most decorated military officer, and

2) His surge in Afghanistan didnt even destroy the Taliban, and it still led to US losing the overall war.
You speak with sentiment like always. There is considerable difference between attacking a visible conventional army and entities like Afghan Taliban. Actually.

I can tell you at length about HOW Afghan Taliban fought the war and who was supporting them but then I will say too much. Right?

Minor hint: Afghan Taliban had sufficient support base to survive the war. US did not find the cost-benefit analysis practical.

Learn something about warfare, bud.

That Chinese guy with Russian 'total war' should show up anytime soon.
Putin wants to nuke EU, then he wants to sell gas to EU. I don’t think it’s possible but hey maybe it’s better people visit a circus to calm down. China will wait until other people nuke each other to dead then they build a new silk road.

You speak with sentiment like always. There is considerable difference between attacking a visible conventional army and entities like Afghan Taliban. Actually.

I can tell you at length about HOW Afghan Taliban fought the war and who was supporting them but then I will say too much. Right?

Minor hint: Afghan Taliban had sufficient support base to survive the war. US did not find the cost-benefit analysis practical.

Learn something about warfare, bud.

If you don't mind I think you should explain it bro. Many need to learn as their blinded by propaganda. Copy me if you do.

French didn't have the nukes when it lost out in Indo-China and was pushed to the negotiation table against the Algerians by the time it did develop the nuclear capability. Plus it had lost support of it's major allies US and UK by that time.

French didn't have the nukes when it lost out in Indo-China and was pushed to the negotiation table against the Algerians by the time it did develop the nuclear capability. Plus it had lost support of it's major allies US and UK by that time.
Thanks for the correction. I did not realize French nuclear tests began in the 1960s long after the defeat in Indo-China @SaadH

Petraeus: US would destroy Russia’s troops if Putin uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine​

Former CIA director and retired army general says Moscow’s leader is ‘desperate’ and ‘battlefield reality he faces is irreversible’

Yes...

So, go nuclear war then?
Like Petraeus says, if Russia uses nukes to save face over losing the war.

It all depends on who attack first

8301.jpeg
Considering Russia keeps talking about threaten to use nukes in this war because of them losing, we know who would use it first.

If Russia would use nuke, they would have used it already. It's like 3 weeks since they declare the annexed part Russian. Ukrainian bomb it, hell, even Russia attacking Zaporizhzhia (Which they claim is Russian) and there are roll back after roll back and the Ukrainian even down half a Bridge in Crimea and set Belgorod on fire and into darkness.......

There is already more than enough "excuse" to have Russian send some Ukrainian way. Yet they still didn't, I mean what kind of red line we are talking about? Attack on Annexed Territories, Check, Taking Annexed Territories back, check, attack Critical Infrastructure in Russia, check, attacking Russian soil itself, check. I mean the only thing the Ukrainian didn't do is to roll up from Kharkiv and invade Belgorod themselves...

If there is a red line, that line had long passed.
Ukraine has hit Russia soil like Belgorod for example, hit Crimea considered Russian soil, hit Kerch bridge, etc. Don't know how far the redline goes. They can't even make up their minds where the newly annexed territory is suppose to be during the war.

Don't know what you are smoking but Russia had enough nukes to end it all for humanity.
I do not smoke anything.

This week, the National Museum of the USAF (NMUSAF) in Dayton, Ohio, accepted and dedicated the F-111 memorial. There were about 400+ of us Cold Warriors showed up. Here is me...Am sure you understand if I chose to remain anonymous...

uOtRrjM.jpg

I posed next to my old units: 27th and 20th.

The museum finally completed an FB-111 cockpit display and I sat in it. There is not that much difference between the -111 models. Here is me in a familiar position in the pilot side of the cockpit capsule...

AOxi5U6.jpg

Note where I pointed. Yes, left hand on throttles and nuclear weapons switch enabled. If there is a nuclear exchange between US and Russia, we would be hurt but Russia would be gone, and that was known back in my days. The calculus was/is not about how many nuclear warheads one has, but where they are targeted. Russia, due to geography, have always been the more vulnerable. My F-111 maybe retired, but there are more capable platforms that took its place, and Russia have nothing comparable to them. Russia is on the losing end of the nuclear survival game and Poutine knows it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom