What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

All the photos that Oryx has been analysing has been from Ukrainian held areas by soldiers and the press.

Now that the Russians have been kicked out of northern Ukraine, expect to see a lot more of those that were knocked out by Ukrainian SOF, UAVs and the Ukrainian Airforce. There is a lot of unaccounted for destroyed vehicles that belong to Russia that were behind 'enemy' lines.

Lets see - I expect those numbers to bounce up a lot once accounting catches up with the changing situation on the ground.

Last edited:
My sympathies for the Russian soldiers has completely evaporated after the mass atrocities they've inflicted upon the Ukrainian people. They've murder thousands of innocents, executed them, looted them, raped them, and destroyed their homes and way of life. The Russians can eat Javelins.

Don't expect people to be sympathetic to Opfor. Just pointing out the bloodlust your experiencing.

that @Clutch is a spammer troll don't converse with him just report him and his way off-topic. I hate these who try to use propaganda means to get sympathy on one side like him.. They disgust me these doing that and I have seen him and another troll called tamerlane doing that🤮

@waz @LeGenD

You joined in March 2022 and im the troll who's been here for almost a decade?... Lol.

He wasn't taking to me ... I'm not sure why you tagged me??

Don't shoot the messenger.

My whole role on this thread has been to expose Western hypocrisy lies and deceit. This whole Ukraine-Russia war has exposed naked the hypocrisy of the West for those who have eyes and are free men.

@waz @LeGenD

Last edited:
:yahoo::yahoo:
00018.jpg

My sympathies for the Russian soldiers has completely evaporated after the mass atrocities they've inflicted upon the Ukrainian people. They've murder thousands of innocents, executed them, looted them, raped them, and destroyed their homes and way of life. The Russians can eat Javelins.

What about your sympathies for the mass atrocities they've inflicted upon the Iraqi people. The Americns murder thousands of innocents, executed them, looted them, raped them, and destroyed their homes and way of life by the American Invasion of Iraq???

Do you also support posting pics of dead American soldiers in Iraq (if things were still occuring as the did in 2003)????

Hypocrisy exposed...

And lets be honest, if it wasn't for the brave Ukrainians armed with NATO weapons, the Russians would have raped and killed their way across the ENTIRE Ukraine.

🍿 :pop::pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom