What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becose its not a paking minority or anything it just russians grabbing more lands its not granting anyone idependence ... people on crimenia are russinans thats just a land grab not independence same with LNR/DPR created by nazis with support of putler
Get your facts right. Crimea had majority Russian population. DNR and LNR as well. Russian and Ukrainian Pro-Russians

Get your facts right. Crimea had majority Russian population. DNR and LNR as well. Russian and Ukrainian Pro-Russian.
So that permits putin to anex other country land ? and to send mercenarys to start a revolt ?

So that permits putin to anex other country land ?
No the invasion shouldn't have happened,but the Ukrainian government
wouldn't settle for anything less than joining NATO and EU and becoming a Western protectorate. It all started in 2014 when the ultranationalists kicked the legitimate government and took over.

No the invasion shouldn't have happened,but the Ukrainian government
wouldn't settle for anything less than joining NATO and EU and becoming a Western protectorate. It all started in 2014 when the ultranationalists kicked the legitimate government and took over.
i was talking about 2014 the whole revolt in the donetsk luhansk was done by russian mercenarys

yee and after they kicked him did they put a puppet in the government ? no the made new elections ...

Last edited:
i was talking about 2014 the whole revolt in the donetsk luhansk was done by russian mercenarys

Oh and the uprisings in Kharkov,Odessa and elsewhere in eastern and southern Ukraine were also by "Russian mercenaries"? And what was Euromaidan? Wasn't it encouraged and maybe even funded by Western governments?

well said.

This is a picture from 1920s germany:

View attachment 824123

View attachment 824124

Thats the real value of your numbers inflated economy, When it comes down to it, its actually toilet paper.

real wealth is physical goods. And commodities such as energy are on top of the list.

these idiots comparing italy and Russia as having the same economy because of GDP numbers have no clue what real wealth is when shit hits the fan.

Russia got what the whole world needs. The west has only threats and financial blackmail. you decide who will lose more long term.
Well then Iran is one of the richest in the world. Enjoy your wealth. And Russians can enjoy their wealth also now.

They do care. before they can get their kids to school and have. nest egg you need to be able to stop russia, or anyone else bombing that school. you can only do that with a good military.

citizens make money, by woking in Lockheed Martin factories, lawyers make money drafting contract to sell the stuff, ordinary citizens have the opportunity to buy shares in defence industries that make amazing profits. Sure beats collective farming china style.
Overall, you produce fewer products that human can consume, which now you need to rely on import to get, which is now harder after weapons have used on them.

Don't they have one of the largest tank fleets in the world? I imagine that they have a lot more than what is lost.

But I doubt that the Russian side will be able to manufacture new replacements quickly under these sanctions. :undecided:
they've got 15,000 tanks. but I think they dont have the logistics to use them all at once, so they only have as many tanks as they can put fuel in and cooorinate at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom