What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is confirm chatter that most of Pro-Ukrainian accounts on social media are operated by Pro-Intel Agencies. Catch the drift. Therefore, not everything being reported by accounts, is verified or credible. That goes for either parties in this conflict. Hence, keep calm and read the messages and move on unless, it concludes on the ground. It will be foolish to think that only one side is exaggerating or manipulating especially in view of who's controlling the most of narrative building machine. Truth is the first casualty of war.

One of the biggest back and forth are the number of casualties on the Russian side. Russians claiming their troops haven’t even received a scratch or a cold while Ukrainian sources say thousands of Russians are dead. Some articles are being written of association of Russian mothers search for their sons, reminiscent of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

This thread is becoming a joke
With a bunch of members
Trading one liners and reposting content from Twitter a million times
Feels more like a WhatsApp group with a couple of goofs talking complete nonsense
Unnecessarily taking the thread to 300+ pages

Russia still hasn't gained air superiority

Ukraine still maintains command and control

And half of Ukraine still hasn't been touched.

Disaster so far for Russia

Is this a joke? Ukraine is the size of half of western Europe. If Russia managed to take half of that in mere 2 days i would say thats a astonishing speed.

If i were a NATO general i would seriously consider how Russia managed to do it so fast, and with relatively older tech and significantly less resources.

Last edited:
What about the pledge from Russia that Russia will not attack Ukraine? You did not know that?
Can anyone really trust what Russia said? i mean really , Putin??? he is worse than our exalted dear leader.

Only white lives matter. If Israelis were killed it would be headline news

Israelis are not white. Maybe 20% or 25% of the population. But yes, western media will make sure that only white Israeli victims are shown. IF you show westerners what they really all look like, westerns will think, "why the heck are we supporting these people and giving them all our money and weapons. they're not even white".

This thread is becoming a joke
With a bunch of members
Trading one liners and reposting content from Twitter a million times
Feels more like a WhatsApp group with a couple of goofs talking complete nonsense
Unnecessarily taking the thread to 300+ pages
Seriously. This thread is in need of moderation.

Put real sanctions on Russia and the west will be paying $150 to$200 per barrel of crude.
As for gas Europe has no alternative to what Russia supplies.
The West can play with sanctions for show for a couple of months anything more than that and you will see the European economies collapse as if 2007 was just child's play.

Here is the Clown Ukrainian President during his time when he was a comedian making fun not just of Turkey but of Islam.

Now he is begging for help from the same Turkey.

Irony....
wtf ..lol...seriously, I thought he is some public figure who came through grassroots politics ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom