What's new

Russia to set up 60 LPG AirMix plants in different areas in Pakistan

He's banned, jim
Actually these posters showing Indian flags they keep changing their names and keep coming in all forums not only pdf but Indian forums like bharat-rakshak.
Recently hackers from political party hacked into all accounts of NDTV because that is the only secular website in India.The Indian PMO has invested huge money in building these poster/hacker teams who keep penetrating forums , websites , hacking emails of renowned Indian journalists , exposing private life of intellectuals opposing Indian PMO.

What kind of peace and stability is the Centre government preaching to 1.5 billion Indians. That is a questions I cannot answer..

These people keep teh Indian media under tight leash and keep flashing all news that we discussed in other threads

Can yu just imagine the posters in this forum PDF(who are sitting in HQ of political party hacking into Indian news channels whose views are hostile to Indian PMO.)

India people are a victim of these attacks from Indian central government and I being an Indian ultra nationalist(punjabi) condemn these kind of ultra cunning,devious methods to mind control Indian people.

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Russia is all set to install as many as 60 Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) AirMix plants in various areas of Pakistan.

Keeping in view increasing demand of energy, 24 LPG plants would be set up in Balochistan whereas 36 will be divided in Murree, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.

Experts said that the LPG AirMix plants would assist in sorting out the deficiency of the gas in the country.
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Business/367926-Russia-to-set-up-60-LPG-AirMix-plants-in-different

TOO Much isolation!.............what is Pakistan going to do??????........:disagree:

Guys have you noticed that how 4 or 5 Indian trolls suddenly jump in to defend and most of the time newly joined, @mods you need to look into this deeply.

I've noticed this too. Some indians get banned and then they reappear the next day with western Sounding Names spouting the same indian lies and propaganda from their banned aliases. Mods need to seriously look at this

@waz @Oscar @Zaki

haha russians doing business in balistan is the ultimate slap on Modis face.

chai wala is going toe remembered in history for the biggest bull shitter india has produced. he just hasn't got the balls to take action against pakistan thats very much apperant

haha russians doing business in balistan is the ultimate slap on Modis face.

chai wala is going toe remembered in history for the biggest bull shitter india has produced. he just hasn't got the balls to take action against pakistan thats very much apperant

These guys are all talk and nothing else. Let the barking dogs bark as loud and as long as they want. They seldom bite.

See, its up to us what issues we will take up diplomatically and what not to. Just like Pakistan, who don't utter a word when Muslim asses get whipped by the Chinese in the Uyghur province, but start crying a ocean when a Kashmiri or a Palastenian scumbag Jehadi is shot dead.
I'm not stopping you.

LPG/Air mix system creates a synthetic gas which has similar characteristics to the natural gas and thus can be used in place of natural gas. To the best of my knowledge the ratio is normally 57% LPG (propane) & 43% air. This system can be connected to the natural gas pipelines.

The theory being that Propane has heat content of about 2,500 BTU per cft where Methane (natural gas) heat content is 1,000 BTU per cft. By diluting LPG with air one gets a hydrocarbon/air mixture of same heat content as the natural gas coming into the home by pipe-line.

LPG (primarily Propane or a mixture of Propane & Butane) is never produced in isolation and normally comes out associated with crude oil & natural gas. Therefore it is produced as bye-product of crude production, natural gas processing & oil refining. Hence LPG exporting countries are normally those with lots of refining capacity & crude output such as Saudi Arabia ( largest in the world), United States, Russia or those the huge natural gas production where propane & butane separated during the gas processing and LPG produced from the refineries is surplus such as Qatar, Algeria and Iran. LPG supplies in Pakistan are however limited.

This system would no doubt make up the loss of gas pressure during the periods when the supply of natural gas is reduced such as a pipeline blow up or sudden increase the gas requirement during the festive season. However, I fail to see how it will solve Pakistan’s gas shortage. It will simply mean that Pakistan will also be importing lots of LPG.

Why not simply increase LNG import?

Last edited:
Actually these posters showing Indian flags they keep changing their names and keep coming in all forums not only pdf but Indian forums like bharat-rakshak.
Recently hackers from political party hacked into all accounts of NDTV because that is the only secular website in India.The Indian PMO has invested huge money in building these poster/hacker teams who keep penetrating forums , websites , hacking emails of renowned Indian journalists , exposing private life of intellectuals opposing Indian PMO.

What kind of peace and stability is the Centre government preaching to 1.5 billion Indians. That is a questions I cannot answer..

These people keep teh Indian media under tight leash and keep flashing all news that we discussed in other threads

Can yu just imagine the posters in this forum PDF(who are sitting in HQ of political party hacking into Indian news channels whose views are hostile to Indian PMO.)

India people are a victim of these attacks from Indian central government and I being an Indian ultra nationalist(punjabi) condemn these kind of ultra cunning,devious methods to mind control Indian people.

So these trolls troll Indians too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom