What's new

Russia to produce Mig-35 fighter jets. Is it related to MMRCA????

MIRV

New Recruit

Reaction score
Russia will begin the serial production of its new state-of-the-art weapons which include a new Main Battle Tank T-95 and a multi-role fighter jet Mig-35, as the country braces to compete for a share in the global arms market, with India being a potential buyer.

(( about link sorry cant post it as i am new so site is not allowing. you can google it))

Is the production related to MMRCA?? India is already buying many things from USA...so can we believe MMRCA will go to Russia?What are your views friends?

Hello MIRV...welcome to the forum...If not already done then please introduce yourself in the members introduction thread...

As far as your query is concerned i highly doubt that Mig-35 will win the contract....Though here is a dedicated thread on MRCA where all the contenders have been discussed in length

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/4347-mrca-news-discussions.html

Russia will begin the serial production of its new state-of-the-art weapons which include a new Main Battle Tank T-95 and a multi-role fighter jet Mig-35, as the country braces to compete for a share in the global arms market, with India being a potential buyer.

(( about link sorry cant post it as i am new so site is not allowing. you can google it))

Is the production related to MMRCA?? India is already buying many things from USA...so can we believe MMRCA will go to Russia?What are your views friends?

Well it means Russia is setting up the production lines for the Mig-35

So in relation to the MMRCA, Mig-35 may be ready for purchase if its is selected. As opposed to before when the Mig-35 was still not ready for production.

Honestly unless Russia, is unlikely to get it. It offer is not as attractive as the Europeans and Americans.

Back
Top Bottom