What's new

RUSSIA TO DELIVER 345 WARPLANES TO INDIA

PAK-FA will serve as foundation for FGFA. I am assuming FGFA is the Indian name for PAK-FA?

Like there are several names for F-17 Thunder,

As JF-17, or FC-1 or Super 7.....depending on which country used them.

WELL I PRESUME DIFFERENCES ARE SIGNIFICANT

1. FGFA WILL BE TWIN SEATER
2. ISRAEL AND INDIAN COMPUTERS ON BOARD
3. ADDITIONAL INDIAN A-2-A MISSILES LIKE ASTRA
4. PAK-FA WOULD BE INSTALLED WITH NEWER 17.5 TON THRUST ENGINE MUCH EARLIER THAN THE FGFA
5. PAK-FA WOULD BE LARGER AND HEAVIER THAN FGFA

so i think eventually pak fa will be offered to the chinese like su-30 was
For u r kind information,India and Russia has invested in PAK FA development.and india is responsible for 26% of the work...composites,mission computer,Software....
india has invested $6 billion and russia 6 billion too...
and Russia and india will manufacture it in both countries and sell it to the countries which are nuetral to both countries...
so if russia wants to sell it china,india has to permit it...
and u common sense is that india won't so china has to dream about PAK FA,instead they have to make their own...
And russia's and india are the most closest nations and no one can break this and both hold true trust between thmselves..
and about the su-30Mk's given to china is waterdowned degraded ones...don't worry..

PAK-FA will serve as foundation for FGFA. I am assuming FGFA is the Indian name for PAK-FA?

Like there are several names for F-17 Thunder,

As JF-17, or FC-1 or Super 7.....depending on which country used them.

WELL I PRESUME DIFFERENCES ARE SIGNIFICANT

1. FGFA WILL BE TWIN SEATER
2. ISRAEL AND INDIAN COMPUTERS ON BOARD
3. ADDITIONAL INDIAN A-2-A MISSILES LIKE ASTRA
4. PAK-FA WOULD BE INSTALLED WITH NEWER 17.5 TON THRUST ENGINE MUCH EARLIER THAN THE FGFA
5. PAK-FA WOULD BE LARGER AND HEAVIER THAN FGFA

India and Russia will use both PAK-FA (single seater) and FGFA (twin seater). Initial plans said India will go for 200 FGFA and 50 PAK-FA while Russia would go for the reverse.

The FGFA will incorporate many Israeli and European sub systems just as we have done with Su-30 MKI.

@shfgfa - I am not sure if your last point is correct. As per reports, PAK-FA to have a take-off weight of 20 tons while for FGFA the take-of weight would be 30 tons. ALso, since FGFA will be twin seater, I dont see how PAK-FA will be larger.

This is good for india. but i think you need to start relying on yoursleves a bit because you never know that these russians might someday do the same to you like they did iran..not sayin they will for certain but its always good to be self sefficiant.

For u r kind information,India and Russia has invested in PAK FA development.and india is responsible for 26% of the work...composites,mission computer,Software....
india has invested $6 billion and russia 6 billion too...
and Russia and india will manufacture it in both countries and sell it to the countries which are nuetral to both countries...
so if russia wants to sell it china,india has to permit it...
and u common sense is that india won't so china has to dream about PAK FA,instead they have to make their own...
And russia's and india are the most closest nations and no one can break this and both hold true trust between thmselves..
and about the su-30Mk's given to china is waterdowned degraded ones...don't worry..

you know this is funny because

1. china does not reply on russia, besides they are making their own 5th gen fighter calles j-xx.

2. we iranians though not long ago that our relationship with russia was unbreakable but look what they did to us and rememeber we had a long history together. and i dont have anything against russian people but their goverment i hope will never get any nice relations with iran ever again.

This is good for india. but i think you need to start relying on yoursleves a bit because you never know that these russians might someday do the same to you like they did iran..not sayin they will for certain but its always good to be self sefficiant.

good point. but ruskies will not take risk when it comes to india. their defence industry relies largely on india's demand. they have been a reliable partner for number of decades now!!

good point. but ruskies will not take risk when it comes to india. their defence industry relies largely on india's demand. they have been a reliable partner for number of decades now!!

i hope they dont do the same to you bro. i mean its good that we wont get their s-300 because we just make our own hopefully.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom