What's new

Russia Suggest NASA Should Use A Trampoline to Get to Space

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Trampoline to Space? Russian Official Tells NASA to Take a Flying Leap - NBC News

Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, a target of U.S. sanctions sparked by the Ukraine crisis, said Tuesday that those sanctions would boomerang against America's space effort and essentially told NASA to take a flying leap ... on a trampoline.

After analyzing the sanctions against our space industry, I suggest to the USA to bring their astronauts to the International Space Station using a trampoline," Rogozin said via his Russian-language Twitter account.

Russian rockets are being used to launch European satellites as well as NASA astronauts, he noted. "I am sick and tired of these sanctions, to be honest," he told journalists in the Crimean city of Simferopol, which was part of Ukraine until Crimea was annexed by Russia last month. "They don't understand that the sanctions will hit them like a boomerang."

:D:rofl::rofl:

Typical reaction from degenerate commi's .... the space station is an international space station and has zero and should have zero to do with politics. . But no worries - we will figure something out. Our private sector space programs is shaping up quite well...a few more years and we can send our astronauts up via our own private sector space aircrafts

Last edited:
Typical reaction from degenerate commi's .... the space station is an international space station and has zero and should have zero to do with politics. . But no worries - we will figure something out. Our private sector space programs is shaping up quite well...a few more years and we can send our astronauts up via our own private sector space aircrafts

which country do you belong to ? .... all this time i thought you were Indian
NASA Suspends Contact With Russia's Space Agency Over Ukraine | Business Insider India

You might want to give that message to Americans

The private American space companies are indeed quite amazing, particularly SpaceX IMO.

531px-COTS2Dragon.6.jpg

falcon9.jpg

And in the mean time NASA is developing it's next generation tech SLS, Orion and whatnot (contrary to common belief they haven't abandoned human space flight).

In other words: I don't think the Americans will lose many nights of sleep over Rogozin's comments.

which country do you belong to ? .... all this time i thought you were Indian
NASA Suspends Contact With Russia's Space Agency Over Ukraine | Business Insider India

You might want to give that message to Americans

I "belong" to the United states of America...my heritage is Indian.

and if you read your own article the russians told us to take a hike. " that those sanctions would boomerang against America's space effort and essentially told NASA to take a flying leap".

NASA would never arbitrarily tell russia jack...again if you read the new article you now linked to--- it clearly says there are 2 US astronauts still in play.

The U.S. should wait till the station is empty and then shoot it down.:rofl:Laser practice.

Back
Top Bottom