What's new

Russia interested in construction of Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline

usa and ksa will not allow us
and nawaz cant disappoint them

I think just KSA really. With US/Iran relations improving (just a little bit) in past few months, US could convinced that IP gas pipeline would give Pakistan and US more leverage over Iran. But the Saudis will not have any of it. Remember the cool 1.5Billion $$ we received as a gift? Yea that was your pipeline.

I think just KSA really. With US/Iran relations improving (just a little bit) in past few months, US could convinced that IP gas pipeline would give Pakistan and US more leverage over Iran. But the Saudis will not have any of it. Remember the cool 1.5Billion $$ we received as a gift? Yea that was your pipeline.
Thats not for that, it was for something else. Any how, tiles are turned. USA and Iran getting closer, while China, Pakistan and KSA. But that still not an excuse for not building pipeline, we already getting good enough oil from iran on 1996 prices. What a big deal if we get gas as well.. we need alternative free oil atleast half of our requirement, to stop pipeline.

2ae2105643ceb26a3f5c20315824f691.jpg
2a37a13a25b5a14c9da262699f0f8e8b.gif
I know iam talking FOOLISH ....right now..But i want suggestion from all of you
Why we cant have Gas from SAUDIA?? .they used to give us OIL for free on many Occassions in Past??
By doing this we can definately avoid One Big Monopoly , Why not build all possible means to have our supply in excess

a) with TAPI (right now the only choice we've)
b) with IRAN (later w.r.t Int.Pressure)
c) KSA ?? (why not cash KSA concerns with Iran) ??
f630f4f9751e0278a381a4300a58d0eb.png

India, Russia, Pakistan, China are interested in this pipeline except US and KSA. And Noora is bootlicker of KSA. Its astonishing how Noonis are posting news about this pipeline.

The US isn't interested because we can't use it to our advantage, Pakistan will be Russia's customer.

Back
Top Bottom