What's new

Russia delivers over 100,000 Covid-19 test kits to 13 states, including Iran, North Korea

vostok

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The testing tools for coronavirus were delivered to 13 countries, including Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) member states Iran and North Korea, Russia’s public health watchdog Rospotrebnadzor said on Saturday.
The equipment manufactured in Russia can conduct over 100,000 tests for Covid-19, and has already been used to track down the first cases of the disease in Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. Moscow is due to ship the equipment to Serbia, as well as to Egypt and Venezuela.

Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova said earlier this week that Russia has no shortage of testing kits. A government source later confirmed to local media that the nation has sufficient supplies of testing equipment as the number of registered cases of coronavirus in the country has grown to 306 on Saturday.

Russia’s virology and biotech research center, known as the Vector Institute, which develops testing tools, is also currently working on several vaccine prototypes for Covid-19.
Countries have been struggling to test people en masse for Covid-19, including the US, where numerous reports said that the lack of swabs and other materials prevented health officials from examining more people.
https://www.rt.com/russia/483701-russia-ships-coronavirus-testing/

Lol North Korea has the virus? How come nobody has heard of it. @vostok
Such closed societies as North Korea has good chances to fight epidemics. But they lack developed medical science to create tests quickly. With some help from neighbors North Korea will be ok.
May be they even do not have the virus yet, but it is better to be ready.

Such closed societies as North Korea has good chances to fight epidemics. But they lack developed medical science to create tests quickly. With some help from neighbors North Korea will be ok.
May be they even do not have the virus yet, but it is better to be ready.
North Korea is mostly ok because there is almost no national or international travel, no economy no need for travel simple as that.

North Korea is mostly ok because there is almost no national or international travel, no economy no need for travel simple as that.

they kill ther patients and cure the country...

Too much brainwashing by the western propaganda

During the war against the US, in North Vietnam we had a small book called "Người tốt, việc tốt" (lit. good people, good action) to praise good people for others to follow. When I was a child, I read one. It described the horror things about the US as well and I actually believed them until I had grown up and been abroad (most data in the book might be true but it was described in a horror way).

Both sides have propaganda against each others. I think North Korean people have similar opinions about South Korea and the US.

Back
Top Bottom