What's new

Russia Declares the Su-57 Fighter "The Best in the World"

Like seriously!!! Wow
bro it takes a lot to be a fighter pilot and isreal's population is barely 5 million. the talent pool to pick from is NOT very big. but none the less, We don't and won't underestimate the enemy...maybe that could be a reason why they weren't impressed; they were perhaps expecting extremely well trained pilots with some very ingenious tactics but turned out to be like any other american or european pilot.

bro it takes a lot to be a fighter pilot and isreal's population is barely 5 million. the talent pool to pick from is NOT very big.

Buddy its NOT about population or talent!! Its about how you exercise and drills!! Israel always had the best of the best, you must be joking if you think Paf pilots were not impressed!!

Buddy its NOT about population or talent!! Its about how you exercise and drills!! Israel always had the best of the best, you must be joking if you think Paf pilots were not impressed!!
I met ONE PAF pilot and that IS what he told me so don't shoot the messenger, I'm just sayin' what he said. but that can mean one of two things:
a) isreali pilots were just like any other pilots of the modern day airforce.
or
b) isreali pilots played dumb not to show themselves in front of the Pakistanis.

and it is FIRST about the population and talent and THEN about excercise and drills. if your pool of talent is not very big then the size of the final pilots will be very small, regardless of exercises and drills.

There is no point in rejoining, India will buy PAK FA only after certain commitments from Russian Air Force. At this moment, they thenselves are not buying it in numbers.
i feel pity man indians have huge dream here on pdf from fgfa .

Russians were unwilling to share technology on Indian terms, so it never panned out. Rather than investing on the development of the project, we can just buy them if there are sufficient order commitment from Russia.
I agree they want india always depend on them .

But saapny bhut bary thy yaar before 2010 indians were thinking they will have f22 f35 counter pakfa

Napoleon burned Moscow. Hitler gave Russians a bloody nose at Moscow. Russia is weak compared to mainland Europe.

Napoleon did burned Moscow, but back then Russia had two Gods more severe: January & February. So what happened to Napoleon then?

Just like Napoleon, Hitler marched triumphantly into the mainland Russia, but Stalingrad NOT Moscow became score settling point. Meanwhile Russians laid seize to Berlin and bombed it, and Hitler's 6th Army was shattered. At the eleventh hour, Dr. Goebbels drafted Volkssturm composed of every remaining citizens to push back Russians, but they too failed! There were dark rumors about Cannibalism among the Germans! Russians were WELL FED, WELL KEPT and WELL LOOKED AFTER by their own countrymen!

Finally, Mother Russia isn't Weak compared to Europe. However, just like what they have been doing in Pakistan, CIA & Allies too try to destabilize Russia by supporting particular groups, but well, this happens in Pakistan too.

So, DON'T RUSH TO GENERALIZATIONS TOO EARLY!

Buddy!! They dont need to bring down Pakistani pilots to score good in f16 drills!!

Alot of countries operate F16 including United State airforce and they conduct drills for every Airforce operating f16!! Israeli pilots always top it up!! Its no surprise
Exercises are about learning in general. I do not think that Israeli pilots are always on top in these activities, or this would be their intention.

In an exercise, certain restrictions are also imposed to SIMULATE a particular engagement scenario as was the case in Cope India 2004. In an unrestricted combat environment, USAF will wipe the floor with Indian Air Force otherwise. USAF is by far a vastly superior organization and war-machine, and with vastly greater operational exposure in comparison.

RED FLAG exercises are realistic to large extent though. In these events, individual skills of pilots might come in handy but cooperative engagement tactics, technologies and battlefield doctrines are much more relevant.

India should rejoin it man
Make no mistake, we will see 300 Su-57 in Indian airforce like 300 Mig-21 and Su-300 30MKI.

We just left The official program because we don't want to make another fighter from Su-57, we already hinted that we will buy Su-57 once Russians completely develop it.

you sure about that? they've never been able to bring Pakistani pilots down. and you KNOW that their drills with the americans are covered up...u.s. pilots won't give them a walk over, but the news of how badly the americans whooped the israelis won't make it out either.

having said that, agree that never EVER under estimate the enemy. I am convinced that PAF, PLAAF an TAF live by those words.

There is not a lot of statistics to draw any conclusions.
A Pakistani pilot flying a Jordanian Hawker Hunter managed to shoot down two aged attack aircraft and a Mirage in 1967. A few days later he was leaving Jordan on a truck, because Jordania had lost all their Hunters to the Israeli Air Force.
What does that prove really?

There is not a lot of statistics to draw any conclusions.
A Pakistani pilot flying a Jordanian Hawker Hunter managed to shoot down two aged attack aircraft and a Mirage in 1967. A few days later he was leaving Jordan on a truck, because Jordania had lost all their Hunters to the Israeli Air Force.
What does that prove really?
it proves that we can help the jordanians but can't fight the entire war FOR them!!! that's all. I'm not saying that isreali pilots are no good. But what I AM saying is that they are just like any other pilots of the world's WELL TRAINED air forces. they are indeed up their with the american and british pilots.

Back
Top Bottom