What's new

Russia began shelling Ukrainian positions.

MH.Yang

Reaction score
Country
China
According to Chinese military media, Russian troops have started shelling three gathering places in Ukraine.
The Russian Air Force has not started attacking the Ukrainian army for the time being.
8A4CA86AC654486B4BA6C87C56F8D883.jpg

@Apollon When will the EU declare war on Russia?
@F-22Raptor When did the USA declare war on Russia?

I certainly don't see it being reported anywhere else can this be confirmed?

But either way Russia is demanding NATO exit of east europe entirely not only Ukraine but Poland, Baltic states, Romania etc etc the former USSR states including Ukraine. A demand NATO will not meet.

It is quite interesting that speculative news about the start of the war from the sources on the Chinese side is circulating. Becasue Russia and Ukraine have just agreed to re-enact the ceasefire agreement signed in 2020.

I certainly don't see it being reported anywhere else can this be confirmed?

But either way Russia is demanding NATO exit of east europe entirely not only Ukraine but Poland, Baltic states, Romania etc etc the former USSR states including Ukraine. A demand NATO will not meet.

Chinese media are faster and more accurate than the western media about Russia.
The belligerent areas include the north of hollivka, along the svetlodarsk and bachmut highways, and near the nivelskidonets river.

The belligerent areas include the north of hollivka, along the svetlodarsk and bachmut highways, and near the nivelskidonets river.

I hardly doubt and honestly not questioning the Chinese source but I don't know mann. Perhaps shelling took place in Donbas but if shelling took place outside of donbas then the MSM may be hiding this?

Well that would be very interesting if TRUE. Maybe a Christmas present by Russia? By the way, Russians are Orthodox Christians and they celebrate Christmas on 7 January. I consider them the REAL Christians, nothing like the LGBTs living in US and EU.

May be some skirmishes, which can be expected under the current hostile circumstances.

can you tell from the Chinese perspective that what are the strategic objectives Russia is trying to achieve with current Ukraine situation ....

But either way Russia is demanding NATO exit of east europe entirely not only Ukraine but Poland, Baltic states, Romania etc etc the former USSR states including Ukraine.
thats a lie. Russia is demanding NATO guarantee Russia that Ukraine wont join NATO, and that NATO wont expand further east, thats it! Russia never asked Poland and Lithuania, those weak azz fake NATO toothless tigers to exit NATO, they've been in NATO for decades, why would Russia demand that change now after accepting it for so long?
its Christmas in russia. Santa is here to give presents to ukraine.
Ukraine should be happy, since Ukraine has been requesting "gifts" for a while now.

Russia might've done this to preempt Ukraine's pending invasion of donbass

This Chinese post is not true. Local contacts mention no shooting, nothing. Even the Ukrainians don’t mention anything. And if it was true, they would be the first to blame Russia for starting a war.
so… it’s Chinese crap. Nothing more, nothing less

Back
Top Bottom