What's new

Russia appears to now be helping out the Taliban

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
The GAME is on..Russians want US out...:cheers::lol:..History is going to repeat ..Thank you GOD ...Tides are turning to our side naturally..
My my, how the tables have turned
Tables turned? History repeats? Pray tell how.

When Soviets exited Afghanistan, they didn't merely exit, they collapsed. The Soviet Union was dissolved. I see no collapse of US. Merely withdrawal of US.

Tables turned? History repeats? Pray tell how.

When Soviets exited Afghanistan, they didn't merely exit, they collapsed. The Soviet Union was dissolved. I see no collapse of US. Merely withdrawal of US.
Americans are smart ... they are not making it a matter of ego ... russian did make it ego problem .. however in this region usa is loosing grounds faster than expected ... the only probable aly is india ... whereas i think indians are also playing double game ... india will not go headon against china whereas will secure all the benefits from usa ...

The biggest mistake of usa is ignoring the interest and desires of afghanis and pakistanis ... afghanistani peolle are the biggest stake holders after which pakistan is second stake holder ... for india it is just a second front of war against pakistan ...

The present regime do not holds sympathy of afghanis and pakistan ... usa cant keep them in power for long .... and the moment they loose ... all the investments of india will sunk with that ...

Intrestingly all other major players and neighbouring nations are supporting pakistan ... be it iran russia or china

The GAME is on..Russians want US out...:cheers::lol:..History is going to repeat ..Thank you GOD ...Tides are turning to our side naturally..

really? last time something like this happened the USSR collapsed, Pakistan slimed into a jihadi factory from which it is still trying to recover. Be careful about what you wish for your country!

Russia has no money. If at all they do anything in Afghanistan it will be either as a sub-contractor for the Trump administration or China. If China overtly gets into this, they can expect a severe backlash on their Pakistan investment. So Putin should really be calling a summit with Trump and Xi soon

really? last time something like this happened the USSR collapsed, Pakistan slimed into a jihadi factory from which it is still trying to recover. Be careful about what you wish for your country!

Russia has no money. If at all they do anything in Afghanistan it will be either as a sub-contractor for the Trump administration or China. If China overtly gets into this, they can expect a severe backlash on their Pakistan investment. So Putin should really be calling a summit with Trump and Xi soon
With all the arms you guys are buying from them, Im sure they're ok in terms of cash.

With all the arms you guys are buying from them, Im sure they're ok in terms of cash.

Assuming you mean the arms that India is buying, it is peanuts as far as Russia is concerned. Their main problem is oil prices and glut in the market. Do not be surprised if he tries to get some cash from Trump and Xi. Beggars cannot be choosers.

that happened after 9/11. Pakistan was peaceful for most of the 80's and 90's.

untrue. In the 80's and 90's is when Pakistan was stupidly developing its cancerous nexus with jihadi terror which started eating into its organs and flesh in the 90's and till now.

Back
Top Bottom