What's new

RUSSIA’S TOP 200 LIES – Debunking Russian propaganda

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since the start of the Ukrainian revolution, subversive Russian media has been transformed into an outright propaganda machine. Since that time, the Kremlin’s factory of lies extended its operations, along with Putin’s expanding geopolitical objectives. This installment of Russia’s debunked falsehoods includes examples from different parts of the world.

Russia’s Top 200 Lies – International Edition | Russia Lies

this is nothing new. state owned media is major tip off that it's going to be one sided propaganda machine.

take for instance Telesur and Press-Tv

not saying the MSM owned by the Jews in the U.S is any better

this is nothing new. state owned media is major tip off that it's going to be one sided propaganda machine.

take for instance Telesur and Press-Tv

not saying the MSM owned by the Jews in the U.S is any better

All media is tainted. There is no completely objective media. If there is, it doesn't enough budget to make an impact. Budget should either come from government (this will make it obviously biased) or private companies through ads, and this means it should have dedicated audience, and audiences don't like objective news. Audiences like emotional news that tell them who is evil and who is nice (Which is usually them). So, again biased.

The only way we can get objective news is to constantly compare various media reports, try to ignore the propaganda, use common sense and tools from the internet, discuss the matter with others, and finally, to come to a better understand of the world around us.

All media is tainted. There is no completely objective media. If there is, it doesn't enough budget to make an impact. Budget should either come from government (this will make it obviously biased) or private companies through ads, and this means it should have dedicated audience, and audiences don't like objective news. Audiences like emotional news that tell them who is evil and who is nice (Which is usually them). So, again biased.

The only way we can get objective news is to constantly compare various media reports, try to ignore the propaganda, use common sense and tools from the internet, discuss the matter with others, and finally, to come to a better understand of the world around us.

and u still support Assad....o_O

I support stability & the lesser of two evils. Just because I wish Syria would go back to 2010, does not mean I carry Assad's picture in my wallet.

Assad and his oppressive policies are the root cause of all the evils in Syria.

...and in the WORLD also. I can't find one of my documents since yesterday, and I'm sure Assad is the reason behind it.

I was alive in 2010. Syria was very prosperous in 2010. The ones who rebelled in 2011 were mostly ethnic Turks. Ethnic Turks started the rebellion in Syria.

I was alive in 2010. Syria was very prosperous in 2010. The ones who rebelled in 2011 were mostly ethnic Turks. Ethnic Turks started the rebellion in Syria.

Dont quote me using your idiotic logics

No they are not. Western intervention and funding terror is. You seem to have read too much American media.

Saddam was bad too. Remember that? The west was after him for a long time. Once removed, Iraq now is a total mess. Same thing happened in Libya. Now its Syria's turn.

This western interventionist policy must be defeated in Syria. Else Syria wont be the last country suffering from Europe/America imposed terror.

No they are not. Western intervention and funding terror is. You seem to have read too much American media.

Saddam was bad too. Remember that? The west was after him for a long time. Once removed, Iraq now is a total mess. Same thing happened in Libya. Now its Syria's turn.

This western interventionist policy must be defeated in Syria. Else Syria wont be the last country suffering from Europe/America imposed terror.

So is it russian logic to create a big mess kill every one and than save what?:what: shia's

That wonk work bro

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom