(Rumors) Pakistan going to ask 21 Billion$ loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

I saw this on YouTube unsure of facts hence added Rumors on the title. Please let me know your point of view, from the discussion it seems Pakistan economy is in very bad shape.

@RiazHaq can you please put your views.

Pakistan economy is in very bad shape.
What is new. Rumour was heard in New Delhi 70 years ago that Pakistan economy is in "bad shape". That rumour has been swirling for 70 years. So this is no news. Now what would be news is if you heard a rumour in India that Pakistan economy was in "good shape".

Now that would be one big mothaf** rumour.

I saw this on YouTube unsure of facts hence added Rumors on the title. Please let me know your point of view, from the discussion it seems Pakistan economy is in very bad shape.

@RiazHaq can you please put your views.

Source is indian. So it's reliability and authenticity is highly questionable. When a REAL honest & reliable source confirms this then we'll talk.

What is new. Rumour was heard in New Delhi 70 years ago that Pakistan economy is in "bad shape". So this is no news. Now what would be news is if you heard a rumour in India that Pakistan economy was in "good shape".

Notice the trend of Gangadeshis opening threads on Pakistan based on rumours. There are rumours that no one shits on the streets in India but we don't believe it. Lets wait for more facts.

What is new. Rumour was heard in New Delhi 70 years ago that Pakistan economy is in "bad shape". That rumour has been swirling for 70 years. So this is no news. Now what would be news is if you heard a rumour in India that Pakistan economy was in "good shape".

Read this. Alarm bells began to ring in 1947.

maxresdefault.jpg

Source is indian. So it's reliability and authenticity is highly questionable. When a REAL honest & reliable source confirms this then we'll talk.
The discussion is from Pakistani media, the Indian just uploaded it.

I still remember about rumors that Pakistan will be finished and divided into 4 countries by 2015... but still source looks unreliable and if something like this is happening than our media channels would've blasted our gov so it's most likely is just another "rumor".

here is an interesting report from 2005
Pak will be failed state by 2015: CIA

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...led-state-by-2015-CIA/articleshow/1019516.cms

The discussion is from Pakistani media, the Indian just uploaded it.

Must be the same Pakistanis who claimed that Pakistan would cease to exist by 2000 if we tested nukes in May 1998.........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom