Rules for Senior Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam u Alaikum Administrators.

As I could easily convey the message through PM like I usually do, I think it to be better for others to read along.

Senior members - How are they made?
Just when the post count ticks 2000.

But we must also have rules of Senior Membership.
eg:

1) A Senior's Membership should be taken away after serving a Ban
2) Membership should be taken away if Infractions are issued on routine rate.
3) Particular Member shouldn't be called a Senior if the quality of posts are low and/or doesn't follow the forum rules.

Some of them maybe:
i) One liners and stupid posts.
ii) A off topic debate like we can see on posts posts ashaming Bhartis

Please have serious thinking about it. We cannot allow members to embrace Seniorship afterall they dont deserve it.

Moderators, you replies would be encouraged but I specifically need a reply from Webmaster over here if that is possible.

Regards.

how about giving senior membership on basis of thanks one receives??
and how do some become premium members?

what about those who have more thanks than total number of posts :D

8000 posts and 1 year registration, either that or you get a paid subscription, which is 5 bucks a month or 50 bucks for a year. US dollars of course.

8000 posts and 1 year registration, either that or you get a paid subscription, which is 5 bucks a month or 50 bucks for a year. US dollars of course.

can i get it done in 2 dollars if i pay 1 dollar in the account of webby....

can i get it done in 2 dollars if i pay 1 dollar in the account of webby....

You can ask him that:lol: Although premium members don't get any leeway either, you still get banned.

only if you ban already banned members who come up with new ids again and again that would be better.
enough of alot of trash accommodated in name of fresh mosami members

Hey I might look out of place but can't something be done for emotional stuff.........I mean they start using words like allah, shaheed etc.
I know god is important but what has he got to do with politics/weapons..........and also sometimes try to prove something correct even if its proved wrong by many different people many times plus JF-17 stuff they tend to bring it everywhere.

Hey I might look out of place but can't something be done for emotional stuff.........I mean they start using words like allah, shaheed etc.
I know god is important but what has he got to do with politics/weapons..........and also sometimes try to prove something correct even if its proved wrong by many different people many times plus JF-17 stuff they tend to bring it everywhere.

Only if you bharatis stop using flags of other countries. that would also be good.

and what is your issue if we say Inshallah

Only if you bharatis stop using flags of other countries. that would also be good.

and what is your issue if we say Inshallah

well I am not into debating anything here Inshalla is okay but sometimes you guys go wild and things like Allah would punish and stuff start coming out................And whats Bharti??? We call it Bhartiya, Bharti is a name or a surname.

It shows our culture and our firm faith in Allah.
And yeah, thats us. Most people from your side are here, abusing and fighting, derailing and debating (of derailed topic).
They get Infraction, get themselves Banned but no, no one changes. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom