What's new

Rubber components manufacturing plant inaugurated at Bangabandhu Aeronautical Center (BAC).

Homo Sapiens

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
A new rubber components manufacturing plant established in Bangabandhu Aeronautical Center (BAC). BAC will soon unveil prototype trainer aircraft. Since 2011, BAC' s maintenance, repairing and Overhauling unit successfully overhauled 15 aircraft. BAC will manufacture spare parts of F-7, K-8W, PT-6 aircraft from now on this plant.

A new rubber components manufacturing plant established in Bangabandhu Aeronautical Center (BAC). BAC will soon unveil prototype trainer aircraft. Since 2011, BAC' s maintenance, repairing and Overhauling unit successfully overhauled 15 aircraft. BAC will manufacture spare parts of F-7, K-8W, PT-6 aircraft from now on this plant.

Good news.

However Rubber components like bushings are made in Pakistan roadside shops.

with quality like ???

Quality is not bad - for the price charged.

It's always a price/quality ratio.

You "Pays" More - You "Gets" better quality.

With a Pakistani flag - why are you doubting products of your own country? @waz bhai this is interesting.

In Pakistan Motorcycle annular rubber bushings (for rear suspension support) are made from drilling out worn out tractor tires and usually accede to durometer tested shore hardness numbers etc. I will post a video at some point.

The price charged is pretty much negligible compared to legit imports. This is what countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh need.

Economically sourced parts made by cottage industry for motorbikes that hardly exceed 50 KMPH in speed. And for supplying African and South American countries even below China pricepoints.

Other superpower countries may need super high quality EPDM or Silicone rubber etc. :lol:

The scoop is that these Awami League idiots need another excuse to steal another hundred core from another un-needed project, whose products will hardly need any use in aerospace. They don't even make riveted aluminum sub-assemblies for aircraft for Allah's sake.....

Bangladesh Aeronautical Complex is there for just show, it will never (EVER!) get to be like PAC Kamra. The overlords in New Delhi don't want it that way and Hasina will follow orders like a loyal footsoldier. "Trainer Aircraft Planned" ...... my foot.

For Hi-Tek-na-lajee products (even pani puri items), we will always look to Hindustan, the mother country.

Last edited:
Only ones made in Pakistani roadside shops, not all roadside shops.

Bhaiera - Teetkari maira luv nai.

Ami hoyto tomader cheye boyoshey kichhoo boroi hobo - tai tumi bollam.

Ami ekta thread khulsilam, tar karon chhilo, tomaderkey dekhano, koto shohojey ar koto kom khorochey proyojonio parts banano jai. Jeta Pakistani-ra korey. Ora India'r dikey takaiya thakena.

Shamanno shovel, pickaxe, Bangladeshey banaitey parena, India'r dikey takaiya thakey, ora banaiya dibey. Bharot thekey perekta porjonto amdani kortesey. Eita normal bola jabey kemney? Ekta 18 crore manusher desh. USA'r population er ordhek. Ei desher charal leader der lojja thaka uchit ki uchit na ??

Lompho-jompho korar agey chinta kora dorkar, amader bharot-anugotto, bharot-dependency ar bharot-podolehon kon jaigai gesey. Amra shottiyi ki shadhin ??

Amader lojja keno hoina, tao jiggasha kora proyojon.

Ei byaparey ami @bluesky bhai er shathey 100 bhag ekmot. Amader govt. eijonno eksho bhag dayi, to keep up India-dependency.

Last edited:
Alhamdila, this trainer jet that's suppose to make its dubet soon. I would still be happy even if its reversed engineer copy cat or partial copy cat.

As bdesh has to also build a work force that also capable of producing/manufacturing the products. This requires skilled vocational workers .

If only we could make some needles next - then BD can be considered an economic success. :laugh:

Don't mock the brother, he is thinking of his personal safety for his recreational activities. His demand for it alone will bring bdesh out of poverty.

Look at this Awami fifth columnists. I put this in here not to educate you (most of you are incapable of the comprehension) - but to demonstrate to Pakistanis and non-Pakistanis alike, what a little inventiveness can do - how to use throwaway items (trash) and maybe a few hundred Rupees in drill presses for making money and feeding your employees, giving jobs to people.

Instead of being lazy-a$$ bums and looking toward India for shortcuts to solve every problem. In this respect Pakistanis are far more advanced than Bangladeshis in using appropriate technology. This is just one extremely simple example.

Literally evert part of Honda 125cc motorcycles are made in Pakistan today, down to drive sprockets, engine pistons, fuel tanks, you name it, all in roadside shops like this, in the Gujranwala area.

While we Bangladeshis ask India to make shovels and nails for us. And Bangalis jump up and down about frigging "Chetona". SMH. F*ck Chetona !!

The best "Chetona" is food in your plate and a roof over your goddamned heads, not a frigging Shaheed Minar in every corner or BB images plastered on every office wall.

Last edited:
Alhamdila, this trainer jet that's suppose to make its dubet soon. I would still be happy even if its reversed engineer copy cat or partial copy cat.

As bdesh has to also build a work force that also capable of producing/manufacturing the products. This requires skilled vocational workers .

Don't mock the brother, he is thinking of his personal safety for his recreational activities. His demand for it alone will bring bdesh out of poverty.
No doubt, BAL govt will produce rubber though I do not if it is an engine or what. But, how about producing needles as well as sewing machines?

Hasina has screwed the economy by putting the cart before the horse and by systematically stealing money from many banks.

So, now she talks about rubber production to make guys like you jumping in joy. This is the first time I hear an aircraft flies with only rubber. And how many more centuries you guys will take to manufacture the propeller?

I will ask about engine production next time. Or has it already been manufactured in your BAL brain?

Are you even Muslim - when you are saying Alhamdila ?

Back
Top Bottom