What's new

Ron Paul on Bill Gates' role in COVID-19 pandemic

No doubt Big G teamed up with satanic child cannibal Mike Pompeo and Zionist Antichrist Jared Kushner to unleash this virus on the world.

Please enlighten me, I didn't know any thing about it.

there are many ppl who are now dead or cannot have children anymore and with his anti pupulation grow fantasies we should be carefull with him.. you can google the conspiracy theories about him..

I just talk about many ppl did have also suffered from his vaccines..

I don't get it. I think Bill is good, am I wrong?
Bill Gates does a lot of good work in the field of healthcare. There would always be some (rare) side effects, when you treat people on a large scale.
His detractors are mostly conspiracy theorists, who cherry pick and try to magnify every problem.

The amount of good he does, is hard to match.

there are many ppl who are now dead or cannot have children anymore and with his anti pupulation grow fantasies we should be carefull with him.. you can google the conspiracy theories about him..

I just talk about many ppl did have also suffered from his vaccines..
Base on the video, every words he said is so true and nothing wrong. I like him.

World must rise and block these people. Hate this Bill Gate Vaccine selling trick.

The people behind the COVID-19 crisis are the financier elite populated by billionaires such as Bill Gates, Soros, The Rockefeller Foundation, The Rothschilds and their cabal.

Back
Top Bottom