What's new

ROJ TV kendt skyldig i terror

bro do you know how many turks and kurds do live in denmark?

kapatılmamış amk adam gibi çevirsene

relax mate, Yes even though it's been found guilty and the license to broadcast hasn't been cancelled/terminated. It's still a step forward in the right direction. Do you know how many other EU countries are just waiting to jump on this verdict.

What is very important to note is that the court has found the PKK to be a terrorist organization, and that the ROJ tv has been judged to be a mouthpiece of a terrorist organization. I do not believe many other EU countries has done this much, they've either closed the tv stations or ignored it. However a court has dealt with this case and the presence of PKK is now proven IN COURT in Denmark as well as other EU countries.

Now they have to act. having the PKK on the EU terror list doesn't really mean sh*t & crap unless each country reaches the verdict of PKK being a terrorist organization on National level.

And from this point on it'll be harder to make propaganda news hiding behind the freedom of speech. However they're rumors that they're preparing a new company/firm under the name of Newroz in Sweden if ROJ is shut down.

These are the news from Zaman:
A Danish court ruled on Tuesday against banning a television channel that Turkey says is linked with the terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK).

But in a nod to Turkish accusations, the City Court of Copenhagen fined Roj TV 400,000 euros because it was financed by the PKK and disseminates PKK propaganda, the Anatolia news agency reported.

After countless complaints and petitions from the Turkish government over a number of years, in August 2010 Denmark's public prosecution opened a court case against Roj TV, a mouthpiece for the PKK, charging it with helping to promote the terrorist group.

The PKK is considered a terrorist group by Turkey, the US and the European Union. Roj TV has a Danish broadcasting license, but has no studios in Denmark.

Prosecutors Anders Risager and Jakob Buch-Jepsen, who announced their final opinion during the 28th hearing of the trial on Dec. 7, said the TV station is the voice of the terrorist PKK and have requested a Danish court to ban the channel from broadcasting. They submitted evidence of orders from PKK executives to Roj TV and photographs of Roj TV employees taken in the PKK's bases in the Kandil Mountains in northern Iraq. Buch-Jepsen said during the hearing that the evidence they put forward clearly proves that Roj TV is completely under the control of the PKK, both administratively and financially.

nice going Denmark! wish our stupid government could do the same!

trt roj is still broadcasting

I have never heard of trt roj before. If you are referring to trt 6 i don't understand where the problem is?

By the way great news, but i would wish the tv station would be totally closed. Either way, this is good news!

Good news, hopefully one day (soon) they will get arrested for their support to terror!

I used to follow this channel for some time, in that time i wanted to know my enemy better so i decided to listen what they had to say, what i do remember is that they were 24/7 calling for hate and violence against Turks!

They accuse our State for being racist and facist but they themselves are the worst racist and facistsviolent, hatefull, extreamly brainwashed people i've ever seen in my life!

Denmark are a terrorist state in the behind of the mask of democracy..
Europe Union are a supporter of terrorism..
UK are the sponsor and protector of all the terrorist organizations in the world..
USA raining the democracy bombs over the captured Muslims for to reach them to the light of freedom..
We want to thank western civilisation who show their humanity to the all world..!!

I have never heard of trt roj before. If you are referring to trt 6 i don't understand where the problem is?

By the way great news, but i would wish the tv station would be totally closed. Either way, this is good news!

I support TRT6, atleast Kurds will have an alternative State friendly channel instead of terrorist roj.

Back
Top Bottom