What's new

Rocket's glaring error: China sets space launch to America the Beautiful

Sometimes China really do something so embarrassing and stupid such as using an American patriotic song for a national achievement like this.

As an Indian, even I feel ashamed for Chinese people. Luckily in India, if something like this ever happened, we should drag that person out and lynch him on the spot; to make an example to the nation. We were embarrassed enough being ruled by a group of white thugs, but no longer do we accept the inferiority that was placed onto us.

lollllll....you are too funny to be true ever. goshhhh....
but i should rightfully applaud your ability to be the best at what you do which is being a false flagger in this case.:sniper:
Good luck for future posts and i will be eargerly following all of them.:cheers:

and think whites are superior...
these chinese are traitors and should be punished.

...to bow to these white thugs.

i see a stupid white talking trash about china.

...the chinese that kiss upto whites are the biggest threat to china today, ... being a slave to the white man. they are traitors and they must be brutally punished.

...dont back down from the whites, older chinese are so scared of the whites they back down.
older chinese make me want to puke, useless people, people like them are the reason china still havent got back hong kong and macau 100%.

This has to take the award for most racist post in recent memory. Sheesh, the obsession with skin color. Deal with it, some Chinese people like aspects of Western culture. It has nothing to do with skin color. Some white people like and adopt Chinese culture. So what? Live and let live...

What's the problem, the Music was inspirational just a bit inappropriate.

yeah!! why not sing it daily instead of your own anthem.

after all it is inspirational :lol:

Typical indian inferiority complex, listen sonny, it is a nice peace of music - what does it have to do with my anthem, which is this by the way,

Last edited by a moderator:
We still need to hear a different voice so I am not totally opposed to the JY, but they should try to establish change within the system. If they go outside the system, they should be severely suppressed.

Remember, we are only hearing the Brahmins and English speaking elites of India. India is not a country like China where all citizens have the freedom and ability to use the internet. India's thugocracy keeps most of their population in darkness, as if Dalits had the ability to organize themselves with modern technology, they would be unstoppable.

If the Dalits were allowed to talk, we would know the truth in India. Currently, their thugocracy hides everything behind the saffron curtain, and it is shrouded in the darkness.
Really? Can the Indian members here tell us what caste you are from? Are you mostly Brahmins and Rajputs?

Typical indian inferiority complex, listen sonny, it is a nice peace of music - what does it have to do with my anthem, which is this by the way,

its you who found american anthem 'inspirational' and not any of the Indian, and you say us inferior complex (hypocracy)

better you listen pakistani anthem again and again, hopefully you will find it 'inspirational' some time in near future :azn:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Really? Can the Indian members here tell us what caste you are from? Are you mostly Brahmins and Rajputs?

I am neither brahmin nor Rajput.
I am Jaat. My caste has the status of "OBC(Other Backward Clases)" in my state of U.P.

Last edited by a moderator:
im getting sick of chinese people that are pro western world and think whites are superior.

china is selling out its culture, tradition and its people to bow to these white thugs.

everytime i turn on CCTV NEWS (english), i see a stupid white talking trash about china.
why are these people hired?
why dont chinese producers have faith in domestic chinese people to do job?

china's biggest problem is lack of self confidence, especially chinese that are older than 25+.
they think whites know everything and chinese know nothing.

the chinese that kiss upto whites are the biggest threat to china today, they have no problem selling out china to the west and being a slave to the white man. they are traitors and they must be brutally punished.

young chinese are confident and dont back down from the whites, older chinese are so scared of the whites they back down.
older chinese make me want to puke, useless people, people like them are the reason china still havent got back hong kong and macau 100%.

china must NEVER give away its culture and traditions just to make money.

I didn't know there was a Chinese kkk! Go back to whatever passes for an asian stormfront you bigot.

:Edit: Before you do that, take a gander at Chogy's response, and think about it.

lol.....i thought the Windows OS failed to boot...

im getting sick of chinese people that are pro western world and think whites are superior.

china is selling out its culture, tradition and its people to bow to these white thugs.

everytime i turn on CCTV NEWS (english), i see a stupid white talking trash about china.
why are these people hired?
why dont chinese producers have faith in domestic chinese people to do job?

china's biggest problem is lack of self confidence, especially chinese that are older than 25+.
they think whites know everything and chinese know nothing.

the chinese that kiss upto whites are the biggest threat to china today, they have no problem selling out china to the west and being a slave to the white man. they are traitors and they must be brutally punished.

young chinese are confident and dont back down from the whites, older chinese are so scared of the whites they back down.

china must NEVER give away its culture and traditions just to make money.

only old CHinese suck up white? r u sure? and why single out white? there r lots of other race, and im quite sure Chinese girl will suck up arabic, persian too.

the young Chinese folks play chatroulette, they love to meet the white yanks there

evil_08.jpg

Do-you-have-a-boyfriend--Chatroulette.png

chatroulette-wong-teck-jung-with-random-guy.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lmao i was like wtf when i heard it during the web casting
but lets take it easy, that was just something funny

I didn't know there was a Chinese kkk! Go back to whatever passes for an asian stormfront you bigot.

:Edit: Before you do that, take a gander at Chogy's response, and think about it.

Lol, trying to defend our national pride is not neo-nazism at all.

Funny that when a non-white tries to say no to the whites, then the non-whites are automatically considered racists, racecard players, whatever.

How about a white make fun of the non-whites? That's his freedom of speech, right?

but u know what they say music has no bounderies.........
so lets just put an end to this, shall we?

Maybe CCTV is actually full of geniuses, playing America the Beautiful as a tribute to the end of America's dominance in space, in a exemplary form of subliminal propaganda. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom