Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Roadside bombing kills six Afghan army soldiers
AP
Published 2014-02-18 12:59:48
KABUL: Officials say two roadside bomb attacks have killed six Afghan soldiers and three civilians in the eastern part of the country.

Afghan army spokesman Noman Atefi said Tuesday that a blast occurred a day earlier in Alasay district of Kapisa Province as an army unit was returning from an operation.

He said the blast completely destroyed an army vehicle.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility.

Separately, Azad Khan — district chief in eastern Afghanistan's Paktia Province — said a roadside bomb there killed three civilians and wounded seven others Tuesday.

Bombs in vehicles, along roadsides and carried by suicide bombers are the Taliban's weapons of choice.

The Taliban have escalated attacks in recent months as they try to take advantage of the withdrawal of foreign troops.

Don't know how long its going to continue.Very frustrating. Rest in Peace.

No other major channel or paper reporting 36 Taliban Deaths
many news papers are showing it. This news is from 16th feb. Here is another link.
28 Taliban Insurgents Killed in Afghan Raids

Now another 17 killed on 17th feb. Here is link for that.
17 Taliban militants killed, 12 injured in Afghan operations - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

here are more dead talibans on 15th feb.
18 Taliban militants killed or injured in Afghan operations - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency
Its like ANA killed more than 50 Talibans in 3 days.

many news papers are showing it. This news is from 16th feb. Here is another link.

17 Taliban militants killed, 12 injured in Afghan operations - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

18 Taliban militants killed or injured in Afghan operations - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency
Mr if these numbers of Taliban are killed CNN and Fox News would have gone crazy as for Afghan News Agency Yes Yes Yes I believe them completely

Reminds me of the VietCong body counts.

RIP, I dont know why so much innocent blood is being spilt, it needs to stop....

I know that, but the reason for the war is unclear, it is a war bring fought on unclear footings without any clear objectives or goals...
If you are looking from an American perspective then you are absolutely right.

Back
Top Bottom