What's new

آرمی جرنیلوں سے کوئی امید نہ رکھو۔ یہ بزدل ہوتے ہیں: عمران خان

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is going crazy day by day.

jenral is liye kuch nai krte kyun k wo awam ko nuqsan nai puhchana chahte
is ke liye ungli nai uthai is liye bhoonk rha hai
i hate this man really

Jrnail buzdil hoty hen q k wo political mafia like ganja company k mu nhi lgna chahty ,wo in ganjon k level py aany sy drty hen.un ko apni or Army ki izat ki khatir awam ko mrta dekhna prta hy.Q k agar wo boly to ganja and company assembly men koi naya shosha koi naya jhoot in k sar dal den gy.Please sheeps atleast try to understand what KHAN really said or otherwise you are welcome to be stupid sheeps.Love IMRAN KHAN he is my voice.he is the voice of the voiceless,may Allah bless KHAN with health and long life Ameen

jenral is liye kuch nai krte kyun k wo awam ko nuqsan nai puhchana chahte
is ke liye ungli nai uthai is liye bhoonk rha hai
i hate this man really
Ungli in ki nhi thi Awam ki thi.KHAN doesn't need support from the army ,He was offered to become Musharafs pm but he kicked that offer million miles away.Yes KHAN is a simple man he sometimes fails to convey his message to sheeps but it doesn't mean sheeps are all to misguide others.or bhonk tu rha hy next time you better watch it.KHAN zindabad

He is right politics isn't a generals thing to do Army is always afraid of Pakistani politics.They can't be brave in Pakistani political ground and that's a true reality.

*facepalm with Alkhalid* x infinity ...

Ungli in ki nhi thi Awam ki thi.KHAN doesn't need support from the army ,He was offered to become Musharafs pm but he kicked that offer million miles away.Yes KHAN is a simple man he sometimes fails to convey his message to sheeps but it doesn't mean sheeps are all to misguide others.or bhonk tu rha hy next time you better watch it.KHAN zindabad
awam ne konsi ungli khari krni thi ye b to btain?
imran khan sahab musharaf k refrendom me poling agent the or us refrendom ka hal me ne khud dekha hai kaise yes aya tha sb ko pta hai

Hi,

Well he is not wrong----. You kids should know your generals---when the leader of the generals is picked up---the commander in chief---the most docile and incompetent yessir is picked up by the politicians---.

Imran whole politics is based on pointing fingers at everyone other than him. This guy lacks minimum standard of common sense and lives without a shred of moral integrity.
The guy is an opportunist, he will go to any extent to be in seat of PM now.

What is his definition of bravery.... ?? Taliban??

What's this foolishness of bumping old threads.. He was pissed bcz the generals didn't come in his dharna and gift him the pm seat and quite frankly those that are calling generals weak and cowards for not eliminating democracy and taking power will be the first ones who will condemn them for taking power and ask them to give the power back while insulting them. You know its sometimes unbelievable how we are such miserable people that we cannot try a single ruling method in our 70 years of inception..

They stand true hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom