What's new

Rival to World Bank, with India equal role

This fund is to bailout the collapsed Indian economy. They run staggering current account and budget deficits and the easy money is now gone, so they want other BRICS countries to bailout this failed and fraudulent Indian economy.

This fund is to bailout the collapsed Indian economy. They run staggering current account and budget deficits and the easy money is now gone, so they want other BRICS countries to bailout this failed and fraudulent Indian economy.

Yes, actually China is helping India, while India refused it to some extent.

^^^^

You couple of idiots haven't yet figured out that India will contribute 10 billion to the bank first, so where the FF is the question of the commies helping out anyone? - and any drawings will be by consensus of all members which need to be returned back.

^^^^

You couple of idiots haven't yet figured out that India will contribute 10 billion to the bank first, so where the FF is the question of the commies helping out anyone? - and any drawings will be by consensus of all members which need to be returned back.

No, India first suggested to establish such fund.

No, India first suggested to establish such fund.

So???

MMS was thinking ahead and wanted to reduce IMF influence on BRICS and foresaw a co operative bank which can cater to 40% of the world's population without being dependent on the IMF or world bank - it could also help other developing countries in the longer run.

MMS is an economist and this is an excellent idea.

^^^^

Your contribution is borrowed money from China.

So???

MMS was thinking ahead and wanted to reduce IMF influence on BRICS and foresaw a co operative bank which can cater to 40% of the world's population without being dependent on the IMF or world bank - it could also help other developing countries in the longer run.

MMS is an economist and this is an excellent idea.

So, you most need it. We just accept your suggestion.

We could fund the entire $100 billion fund by ourselves if we wanted because $100 billion is pocket change for us.

We just allow others to contribute so they can feel that they belong to this group.

That's some weird logic!! Not so bright in the mainland aren't we??

Why? why would you accept our suggestion? :lol:

Unlike India, China is a responsible power, we don't want to see our neighbors suffering economic crisis. haha :cheesy:

Hey, old sport, you should be grateful.

Unlike India, China is a responsible power, we don't want to see our neighbors suffering economic crisis. haha :cheesy:

Hey, old sport, you should be grateful.

Responsible power my @ss :lol:

You still hide inside Russia's skirt when it comes to international matters..

Remember that Russia, South Africa and Brazil sided with India on this...

Responsible power my @ss :lol:

You still hide inside Russia's skirt when it comes to international matters..

Remember that Russia, South Africa and Brazil sided with India on this...

My old sport, what the hell are you talking about? You did not even have such influence. India is actually western' watch dog to prevent China's rise, you are happy with this and hope one day you will join them. But the truth is they just used you, give you some bones to make you satisfied. You are hiding inside their pants actually closely along with their balls, because you have no balls.

Oh, I forget it's you who drag them to your sinking boat. They should be grateful to you.

My old sport, what the hell are you talking about? You did not even have such influence. India is actually western' watch dog to prevent China's rise, you are happy with this and hope one day you will join them. But the truth is they just used you, give you some bones to make you satisfied. You are hiding inside their pants actually closely along with their balls, because you have no balls.

Oh, I forget it's you who drag them to your sinking boat. They should be grateful to you.

What happened? lost your bearings??

It's so easy to pick on you noobs :lol:

adios - now go troll somewhere else :wave:

Back
Top Bottom