What's new

Right-Wing Japanese girl threatens to kill all Koreans living abroard

What is up with Right-Wing nationalists. Japan should crush the Right-Wing movement. They make Japan look bad.

The Right-Wing is gaining the momentum, the populism shows that the majority of the country now supports the Right-Wing ideology.

US obviously never cares about the consequence of opening the Pandora Box.

Poor Japanese are mental slaves of western imperialism.

Their culture is superficial at best, and whatever remains is being eradicated from history.

I never seen any nation so enthused about pleasing the white man

If Japan fires the first shot or starts to target other nationalities than the US will have no choice but to do nothing in time of war.

This is good, I hope more and more people are doing this and starts to target some people, this will give China the excuse it needs to completely dominate Japan and start China's dominance in Asia.

For those who don't know, please read this > Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Google for Unit 731 for some VERY gory pictures)

I heard there is a statue/ memorial for the animals which were used in these experiments but nothing for Chinese which went through this nightmare. Some thing I find extremely sick and vicious.

A documentary on Unit 731 >

( Ishii and his medical murderers were given full immunity by the American government, because U.S. scientists were anxious to obtain detailed records of his biological experiments on human beings)

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who don't know, please read this > Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Google for Unit 731 for some VERY gory pictures)

I heard there is a statue/ memorial for the animals which were used in these experiments but nothing for Chinese which went through this nightmare. Some thing I find extremely sick and vicious.

A documentary on Unit 731 >

( Ishii and his medical murderers were given full immunity by the American government, because U.S. scientists were anxious to obtain detailed records of his biological experiments on human beings)

US fought the war for their own imperialism, they didn't care if the Chinese civilians got killed or not.

Before the attack of Pearl Harbor, US was the accomplice of the Imperial Japan by selling them the resources such as oil, later they refused to sell them because they were afraid that the Imperial Japan might get too strong after it managed to annex the entire China, hence followed by the attack on Pearl Harbor and the war on the Pacific theater.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Japan fires the first shot or starts to target other nationalities than the US will have no choice but to do nothing in time of war.

This is good, I hope more and more people are doing this and starts to target some people, this will give China the excuse it needs to completely dominate Japan and start China's dominance in Asia.

imo you are clueless to the extreme. you just become a troll to turn an anti korea topic to a japan china brew. bueatiful. CIA should just thank you.

also solute to other chinese no brainers.

Konichiwa. I like Japanese culture. It's probably the only far eastern culture I am familiar with through media, e.g like anime, video games, playstation etc.

Both US and Japan have strong soft power, but it can't neglect the fact that they are both criminals around the world.

Back
Top Bottom