What's new

Rich men in Japan prefer Chinese COVID-19 vaccines, instead of Pfizer vaccines

Reaction score
Country
China
According to Japan's DailyNews:

Rich families in Japan, including industrial leaders, prefer China's COVID-19 vaccines through smuggling instead of legal imported Pfizer vaccines.

The main reason is they dont trust the safety of Pfizer vaccine.

On a side note, in black market, China's COVID-19 vaccines (through smuggling) is cost as high as $750 per shot.

v2-0c69a3905d00483782cde2b5665765e6_b.jpg

It seems that China's vaccine is for rich families in the west and japan whilst the Pfizer death trap is for the poor men to conduct massive public scientific experiment.

According to Gao Fu, the senior member of China academy of Science, the two type of China's vaccines that using traditional proven method to test and develop are produced in China's P3 bio-safety labs.

Only China can afford to mass produce vaccines that requiring P-3 bio safety (China plan to produce 600 million vaccines in P3 bio-safety labs this year).

No wonder rich men prefer China's vaccines whilst the poor suckers can stick to the cheaply made unproven Pfizer mRNA death traps.

Last edited:
Rich families in Japan, including industrial leaders, prefer China's COVID-19 vaccines through smuggling instead of legal imported Pfizer vaccines.

How can Pfizer be legally imported into Japan if it hasn't even been approved yet???

Friday, Jan. 1

One of them, US firm Pfizer, applied in December for Japan's approval for the vaccine it developed with its German partner BioNTech. Japan's health minister says top priority would be given to screening it quickly.

The decision on whether to approve the vaccine is expected in February at the earliest.

----------------------------

The more likely scenario is rich Japanese are bribing medical workers in China to swipe free vaccines destined for Chinese citizens and sell them to the Japanese for a big profit. I'm sure they will easily find plenty of "takers".

Last edited:
:lol:

How can a massmedia prove that rich people are smuggling this or that?

They have official stats about rich people smuggling?

Anyone can publish news saying the opposite and nobody can say that is false.

Their corrupt governments are still negotiating over budgets, prices and supply.
But their upper class will obviously not wait for some dangerous vaccine thats intended for the public use anyways and will obviously not care about politcs when its comes to their own safety. They want to be safe and want it now.

How can Pfizer be legally imported into Japan if it hasn't even been approved yet???

Friday, Jan. 1

One of them, US firm Pfizer, applied in December for Japan's approval for the vaccine it developed with its German partner BioNTech. Japan's health minister says top priority would be given to screening it quickly.

The decision on whether to approve the vaccine is expected in February at the earliest.

----------------------------

The more likely scenario is rich Japanese are bribing medical workers in China to swipe free vaccines destined for Chinese citizens and sell them to the Japanese for a big profit. I'm sure they will easily find plenty of "takers".
One is a classic inactivated vaccine with 80% efficacy, the other a genetically modified RNA live vaccine used for the first time. It's just common sense bhai.

You don't have to wear a mini skirt and hold pom poms for everything American ok.
FDA approved it, moron
Alot of stuff approved by FDA were harmful later on. Read some history
Their corrupt governments are still negotiating over budgets, prices and supply.
But their upper class will obviously not wait for some dangerous vaccine thats intended for the public use anyways and will obviously not care about politcs when its comes to their own safety. They want to be safe and want it now.
The West wanna save face, they can't admit they need to use a safer Chinese vaccine. Look at India now, they are now Oxford lab mice. I would have applauded them had they used an indigenous inactivated vaccine but judging by their competency...

One is a classic inactivated vaccine with 80% efficacy, the other a genetically modified RNA live vaccine used for the first time. It's just common sense

Apparently you didn't notice the "instead of legal imported Pfizer vaccines" part kaka.

But hey I wouldn't expect you to notice.

Last edited:
Apparently you didn't notice the "instead of legal imported Pfizer vaccines" part kaka.

But hey I wouldn't expect you to notice.
You can get illegal Pfitzer vaccine too mate. The point is given a choice, any sane person with no anti China bias would have seen the light except you of course, say hello to more baby ganeshas soon. lol

You can get illegal Pfitzer vaccine too mate. The point is given a choice, any sane person with no anti China bias would have seen the light except you of course, say hello to more baby ganeshas soon. lol

Time will tell. Say hello to more baby Chukwus in your family tree kaka.

Huh? Hahaha you are getting lame man. Live GMO vaccines can potentially make you a mutant mate. Lolololol

LOL! Apparently you don't know how mRNA works.

"mRNA isn’t the same as DNA, and it can’t combine with our DNA to change our genetic code. It is also relatively fragile, and will only hang around inside a cell for about 72 hours, before being degraded".

Understand it now kaka?

Last edited:
LOL! Apparently you don't know how mRNA works.

"mRNA isn’t the same as DNA, and it can’t combine with our DNA to change our genetic code. It is also relatively fragile, and will only hang around inside a cell for about 72 hours, before being degraded".

Understand it now kaka?
I think you are stupider than I thought, RNA CAN ATTACH TO DNA.

Transcription begins when an enzyme called RNA polymerase attaches to the DNA template strand and begins assembling a new chain of nucleotides to produce a complementary RNA strand.

For decades, chemists have tested theories for how life began on Earth. One hypothesis has caught the scientific imagination for years: RNA World. This theory proposes that prebiotic molecules joined up early on to form RNA, the molecules that carry instructions from DNA in organisms today. RNA World posits that once RNA formed on Earth, it began replicating itself and later gave rise to molecules like DNA.

GOOD LUCK MY DEAR MACACA, WE ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHETHER A NEW HOMO GANGUS WILL APPEAR

Last edited:
I think you are stupider than I thought, RNA CAN ATTACH TO DNA.

Transcription begins when an enzyme called RNA polymerase attaches to the DNA template strand and begins assembling a new chain of nucleotides to produce a complementary RNA strand.

For decades, chemists have tested theories for how life began on Earth. One hypothesis has caught the scientific imagination for years: RNA World. This theory proposes that prebiotic molecules joined up early on to form RNA, the molecules that carry instructions from DNA in organisms today. RNA World posits that once RNA formed on Earth, it began replicating itself and later gave rise to molecules like DNA.

GOOD LUCK MY DEAR MACACA, WE ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHETHER A NEW HOMO GANGUS WILL APPEAR

Difference between “mRNA”, “tRNA” and “rRNA”

Back
Top Bottom