What's new

Rich and Upper class in China offered free rent by Govt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
was that Confucius or just the confused masses justifying paying bribes!

This is old saying that is neither Confucius nor mass bride. This is the tested Chinese business strategy, the most best example all over the world is the free software you get from internet, why would people give you freeware for nothing? They are earning millions even billion from sources which you may not even ware of.

And you as the user of that free software ia acting as a means for them to generate that big money.

Last edited:
I knew it! the most disloyal of immigrants are the Chinese in every country they migrate to. They talk big about their motherland while living off on the benefits of others countries! and just rail against the country they ran off to.

I was like , I'm a proud Indian by heritage and have issues with the US like every citizen does. But , I won't just demean it constantly and have hatred for it. I choose to have political discourse but hatred for a country that affords you the opportunity? pffft.. Man If I ever came to that- I would leave and go back to India.

Your ranting and raving reflect your profound confusion, ineptness and the lack of your capability to think independently.

First, stop thinking that others should think the same as you do, do the same as you do. You as an individual are unique. So is everybody else. No wonder democracy mutates into democrazy in your country India.

Second, we know your knowledge doesn’t allow you to know how this country benefits from me, let us just generalize that the very existence of a useful (well educated, decent, law abide, and tax contributing, etc. ) citizen in a country is itself a contribution to the country. Frankly, I could live in any country, and any country would accept me.

Third, have a look back in the history, since history repeats itself in a subtle way. Nehru was very loyal to India. So were his parliament members. When Nehru was hesitating whether forwarding into China was appropriate, his members pushed him relentlessly: if you didn’t do that, you were the traitor. Being such pressed, so Mr. Nehru did it to show his loyalty, and India’s national interest was crushingly damaged. Psychological impact of that failure still lingering in many Indians brain to date, hampering their very confidence: that is actually even more devastating… In retrospect, who is the traitor? Original Nehru or your jingoistic parliament members?

Do you know why China today is so advanced in missile technologies? It’s not only because the Chinese themselves, that’s undeniable, but more because the help from USA who send those wise brains back to China! Amazed? Sen. McCarthy of the USA was arguably the biggest contributor. In your term, McCarthy should be the most loyal citizen. :lol: BTW, I don’t think the Indians who have secure and decent position in USA would go back in such a wave as the Chinese once did.

Conclusion: using your brain independently and stop gleefully equaling US democracy with India democrazy to make you feel better as a upper-caste master to label who’s loyal and who isn’t. Still better, you stop being clownish to command others to think the way you think!

BTW, for your reference, please read this research paper:

Liars, Traitors, and Spies: Wen Ho Lee and the Racial Construction of Disloyalty

Brant T. Lee
University of Akron - School of Law

Asian American Policy Review, Vol. 10, p.1, 2002

Last edited:
Your ranting and raving reflect your profound confusion, ineptness and the lack of your capability to think independently.

First, stop thinking that others should think the same as you do, do the same as you do. You as an individual are unique. So is everybody else. No wonder democracy mutates into democrazy in your country India.

Second, we know your knowledge doesn’t allow you to know how this country benefits from me, let us just generalize that the very existence of a useful (well educated, decent, law abide, and tax contributing, etc. ) citizen in a country is itself a contribution to the country. Frankly, I could live in any country, and any country would accept me.

Third, have a look back in the history, since history repeats itself in a subtle way. Nehru was very loyal to India. So were his parliament members. When Nehru was hesitating whether forwarding into China was appropriate, his members pushed him relentlessly: if you didn’t do that, you were the traitor. Being such pressed, so Mr. Nehru did it to show his loyalty, and India’s national interest was crushingly damaged. Psychological impact of that failure still lingering in many Indians brain to date, hampering their very confidence: that is actually even more devastating… In retrospect, who is the traitor? Original Nehru or your jingoistic parliament members?

Do you know why China today is so advanced in missile technologies? It’s not only because the Chinese themselves, that’s undeniable, but more because the help from USA who send those wise brains back to China! Amazed? Sen. McCarthy of the USA was arguably the biggest contributor. In your term, McCarthy should be the most loyal citizen. :lol: BTW, I don’t think the Indians who have secure and decent position in USA would go back in such a wave as the Chinese once did.

Conclusion: using your brain independently and stop gleefully equaling US democracy with India democrazy to make you feel better as a upper-caste master to label who’s loyal and who isn’t. Still better, you stop being clownish to command others to think the way you think!

BTW, for your reference, please read this research paper:

Liars, Traitors, and Spies: Wen Ho Lee and the Racial Construction of Disloyalty

Brant T. Lee
University of Akron - School of Law

Asian American Policy Review, Vol. 10, p.1, 2002

Here is the thing: your claims above fail because it's not backed up by your posting history here. Yes, I have read several of it, its rather one of a frustrated student who came to the US for education. Your claim of superior missile technology in China notwithstanding being a fairy tale, avoids the mention that what China has now is mostly built on stolen technologies. your claims of Nehru and historical lessons are also devoid of any such historical examples " learning's' for the Chinese. It always points towards others... ' me good , me great, you bad "

There is no dissent in your postings here that shows a concern for the US to better itself rather concern trolling of a fascist mentality US hater. Like the old US adage " you can take a person out of the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of him". Replace ghetto with communist and it reflects your standing.

I do hope you go back to china, because that Law you're studying? would be the first trip wire for an entry into the Chinese regime.

Interesting step. Wouldn't the have-nots raise objection to that? Its kind of like a double-whammy for them. They are poor and at the same time they have to be pay rents unlike the rich.

Another curious thing to know would be the criteria used for choosing people under this scheme. How do you decide which intellectual/artist/TV actor's contribution to economy is greater?

Here is the thing: your claims above fail because it's not backed up by your posting history here. Yes, I have read several of it, its rather one of a frustrated student who came to the US for education. Your claim of superior missile technology in China notwithstanding being a fairy tale, avoids the mention that what China has now is mostly built on stolen technologies. your claims of Nehru and historical lessons are also devoid of any such historical examples " learning's' for the Chinese. It always points towards others... ' me good , me great, you bad "

There is no dissent in your postings here that shows a concern for the US to better itself rather concern trolling of a fascist mentality US hater. Like the old US adage " you can take a person out of the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of him". Replace ghetto with communist and it reflects your standing.

I do hope you go back to china, because that Law you're studying? would be the first trip wire for an entry into the Chinese regime.

Ok, ok! You good, me bad. And thank you for your kindness in saying that Chinese missiles are copied from others, not built from elephant dung! Well done China! Should other people be allowed to copy Chinese inventions such as paper, compass, explosive,… why can the Chinese copy… Oops, my bad again! It is the Chinese who first invented rocket Rocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... so the whole world is copying from china, but a particular bad student did this today: http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...uccesfully-test-fires-agni-2-prime-today.html

Frankly, I prefer Chinese communism to Indian democrazy where 2 mil kids die/year. Duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom