What's new

Revealed: Why the Christchurch terrorist was in Pakistan

patriotpakistan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Facts:

He has mentioned in his manifesto of visiting various countries with "historical sites".

He marked his guns with references to various "historical" events and places such as "Vienna 1683"

51847_info_task_terrorist_gun_sqr201_1552666840001.jpg

He visited Pakistan as proven by the Foreigner Registration Card.

444820_1492592_Tarrant-registration_updates.jpg

He was in Nagar Valley as proven by the photo of him.

Brenton-Tarrent.jpg

Here is what the newspapers have not pieced together:

Nagar Valley has a history that would be interesting to a terrorist like him. Understanding the mindset of such a creature, you have to know this kumbakht wanted to feel superior and sought "glory". [Point of clarification: Albeit he was enabled and encouraged by more powerful people who are currently running this global 5GW operation, this kumbakht was a loser and a failure in real life.] Coming back on topic: He sought out "historical sites" where muslims had been defeated/killed to please his own ego. A mental orgasm for a creature of his mindset. Thats also why he was travelling in Europe (apart from meeting other extremists as well) especially Hungary of all places which is the site of many christian battles with Ottomans.

His purpose in Pakistan: To seek out past "moments of glory" of the "white race".

That brings us to Nagar Valley. What is so special about it to him? Here is an excerpt from a wikipedia article to give you an idea:

The Hunza–Nagar Campaign was fought in 1891 by troops of the British Raj against the princely of Hunza and Nagar in the Gilgit Agency (now part of the Gilgit-Baltistan of Pakistan). It is known in Pakistan as the "Anglo-Brusho War".

Colonel Algernon George Arnold Durand, commanded a force of approximately a thousand rifles and two guns. The British gained control of Nagar during a battle at Nilt Nagar (Jangir-e-Laye) in 1891. The fort at Nilt was stormed, and after a fortnight's delay the cliffs beyond it were also carried by assault. Hunza and Nagar were occupied, the chief of Nagar was reinstated on making his submission, and the half-brother of the raja of Hunza was installed as chief in the place of his brother.

Analysis:

This kumbakht was getting a mental orgasm from his travel to Pakistan where he wanted to see places where Muslims were "beaten into submission". His choice to visit Nagar valley is proof of that. No he wasn't radicalized by his visit. He already was a radical. He came to this country as an enemy of Pakistan and it's people.

-End-

Sometime people lost in glorification ...he is victim of past , all these traveling show that he was trying to convince himself for his motive ...
Australia or New Zealand was " kala pani" . Where Brits dump all crooks and criminals, a far away prison from British empire.

I
Facts:

He has mentioned in his manifesto of visiting various countries with "historical sites".

He marked his guns with references to various "historical" events and places such as "Vienna 1683"

View attachment 547115

He visited Pakistan as proven by the Foreigner Registration Card.

View attachment 547114

He was in Nagar Valley as proven by the photo of him.

View attachment 547113

Here is what the newspapers have not pieced together:

Nagar Valley has a history that would be interesting to a terrorist like him. Understanding the mindset of such a creature, you have to know this kumbakht wanted to feel superior and sought "glory". [Point of clarification: Albeit he was enabled and encouraged by more powerful people who are currently running this global 5GW operation, this kumbakht was a loser and a failure in real life.] Coming back on topic: He sought out "historical sites" where muslims had been defeated/killed to please his own ego. A mental orgasm for a creature of his mindset. Thats also why he was travelling in Europe (apart from meeting other extremists as well) especially Hungary of all places which is the site of many christian battles with Ottomans.

His purpose in Pakistan: To seek out past "moments of glory" of the "white race".

That brings us to Nagar Valley. What is so special about it to him? Here is an excerpt from a wikipedia article to give you an idea:

The Hunza–Nagar Campaign was fought in 1891 by troops of the British Raj against the princely of Hunza and Nagar in the Gilgit Agency (now part of the Gilgit-Baltistan of Pakistan). It is known in Pakistan as the "Anglo-Brusho War".

Colonel Algernon George Arnold Durand, commanded a force of approximately a thousand rifles and two guns. The British gained control of Nagar during a battle at Nilt Nagar (Jangir-e-Laye) in 1891. The fort at Nilt was stormed, and after a fortnight's delay the cliffs beyond it were also carried by assault. Hunza and Nagar were occupied, the chief of Nagar was reinstated on making his submission, and the half-brother of the raja of Hunza was installed as chief in the place of his brother.

Analysis:

This kumbakht was getting a mental orgasm from his travel to Pakistan where he wanted to see places where Muslims were "beaten into submission". His choice to visit Nagar valley is proof of that. No he wasn't radicalized by his visit. He already was a radical. He came to this country as an enemy of Pakistan and it's people.

-End-
i made this link as well. the visit was religious in his mind re battles of the past between White/ Christians vs the East (specially Muslims).

unfortunately for Indian internet trolls he wasn't seeking any support from ISI or Hafiz Saeed so the story is a bit stale.
so just miss out the details and just concentrate on Pakistan visit...
throw in key phrases like ISI, Surgical strike, JeM, Hafiz Saeed for good measure
here you go.. you got Indian Masala for prime time

He visited Pakistan for some reason and to understand that reason the asnwer lies in middle East. Looking at the text on his weapons and his manifesto one gets the image that he was following the old ideology of right wing Europe. The Europe we live in today has changed it looks civilized and humanity loving but if you look to the history of Europe one will see the horrors of midevil religious crusades which were launched from there and how humanity suffered there. Here remains the main question is that historic barbarian Europe really gone or lurking some where under the top waves of modern day Europe.

He visited Pakistan's north to find the link of crusades with Salahudin Ayubi and hassassin before he went on to his crusade of midevil Europe. He is part of that age-old cult that still exists to harm humanity arround the world.

Last edited:
there are many many more in west. People say Australians have more prejudice towards Muslims followed by Dutch and French people.

I have been to Australia, they tend to hire Indians in police and immigration.
Not only that i have seen them acting racists towards Muslims, it also hints at the general problem, i.e. anyone in social circle of Indians becomes Muslim hater in general and particularly a Pakistani hater.

I have been to Australia, they tend to hire and Indians in police and immigration.
This hints at the problem, anyone in social circle of Indians becomes generally a Muslim but particularly a Pakistani hater.
It's all over. I have noticed Indian muslims have special grudge against Pakistani. I ignored, but we Pakistani discuss , why they have this issue. Specially Muslims from Indian Hyderabad.

It's all over. I have noticed Indian muslims have special grudge against Pakistani. I ignored, but we Pakistani discuss , why they have this issue. Specially Muslims from Indian Hyderabad.

I have experienced Hyderabadis closely in middleast.
They are street smart, i would not trust them for a dime.
However what i don't like in middleast is that they too have Indians at airport and customer service stations.
India handling Pakistani passenger /flight is catastrophe... they are all racists. They are infecting everyone around.
We Pakistanis should deal with them strictly.

I

i made this link as well. the visit was religious in his mind re battles of the past between White/ Christians vs the East (specially Muslims).

unfortunately for Indian internet trolls he wasn't seeking any support from ISI or Hafiz Saeed so the story is a bit stale.
so just miss out the details and just concentrate on Pakistan visit...
throw in key phrases like ISI, Surgical strike, JeM, Hafiz Saeed for good measure
here you go.. you got Indian Masala for prime time

to the contrary, i strongly believe RAW hand in it.
He could be working for RAW collecting data.

However what i don't like in middleast is that they too have Indians at airport and customer service stations.
India handling Pakistani passenger /flight is catastrophe... they are all racists. They are infecting everyone around.

Indian Hyderabadi famous for all type of fraudulent activities, from bank fraud to fake companies and fake loans. But, unfortunately its arab Shiekhs who preferred Indians over Pakistani crew. I think Pakistani crew is much more professional then Indians.After all Pakistani raised there premier airlines. I think its all due to our dead foreign policy for last 10 years.

maybe Mossad, MI6 and CIA as well if they had approached him openly or secretly

he would have welcomed their financial and professional support

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom