What's new

Resolution submitted against illegal foreign presence in Pakistan

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: A major cause of terrorism and lawlessness in the country was the 3.6 million foreigners living in Pakistan illegally, stated a resolution submitted in the Punjab Assembly on Monday, Express News reported.

The resolution – which was submitted by Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid’s (PML-Q) Amir Sultan Cheema – stated that 1.8 million Afghanis, 1.75 million Indians and 0.2 million Bangladeshis were living in the country without valid visas.

The 4,000 Americans living in Pakistan without the appropriate documentation, too, are said to be contributing to terrorism in the country, the resolution stated.

On the basis of this resolution, the Punjab Assembly is to demand that the government take quick measures to evict these people.

Punjab Assembly: Resolution submitted against illegal foreign presence in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

LAHORE: A major cause of terrorism and lawlessness in the country was the 3.6 million foreigners living in Pakistan illegally, stated a resolution submitted in the Punjab Assembly on Monday, Express News reported.

The resolution – which was submitted by Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid’s (PML-Q) Amir Sultan Cheema – stated that 1.8 million Afghanis, 1.75 million Indians and 0.2 million Bangladeshis were living in the country without valid visas.

The 4,000 Americans living in Pakistan without the appropriate documentation, too, are said to be contributing to terrorism in the country, the resolution stated.

On the basis of this resolution, the Punjab Assembly is to demand that the government take quick measures to evict these people.

Punjab Assembly: Resolution submitted against illegal foreign presence in Pakistan – The Express Tribune
I hope they do!

3.6 m is a big number....I.75m Indians? Wth?! 4k Americans? I wouldnt be surprised they think their passport is a ticket to any country! Heck drown them all we dont have enough jails and tax money to keep them...Send back the Afghani and Bengali as we owe them ....War against Russia and also the partitioning of Bangladesh...but the rest...Bhar mein jain....Please give them a map dont want them to get lost on their auspicious journey to "bharrrr"

The illegal foreigners and legalized foreigners through corruption should be thrown out of the country ASAP, they are not just cause of terrorism also they are part of crime activities too.

1.75 million Indians. :rofl:

On a serious note, this is a resolution submitted in the assembly. So almost 1% of the total Pakistani population are Indians? Or is that the total number of Hindus in Pakistan?

1.75 million Indians. :rofl:

On a serious note, this is a resolution submitted in the assembly. So almost 1% of the total Pakistani population are Indians? Or is that the total number of Hindus in Pakistan?
No idea what the stupid idiots are discussing at the assembly...Prob counted the no. of prisoners also :unsure:

correction:

No. of prisoners since partitioning also*

According to MEA there are 400 Indian prisoners in Pakistani jail, that number is negligible. We are talking about 1.75 million here. :lol:

400 Indians in Pakistani prisons, confirms MEA
those are confirmed...what about the illegal ones? :azn:

or "undercover" and caught? they dont come in news too often...or the kidnapped ones? I dont know maybe some of the Taliban were thrown in the count...or just a rounded off no. to the nearest 0.75 million :D

I think there are a total of 10 Indians missing without information in Pakistan.

whatever it is - the 1.75 million figure is hilarious.

or "undercover" and caught? they dont come in news too often...or the kidnapped ones? I dont know maybe some of the Taliban were thrown in the count...or just a rounded off no. to the nearest 0.75 million :D

That's like 1% of your population. No matter how you count it you can't reach 1.75 million. :)

I remember paying a visit to the Pakistani consulate in Dubai. There were stacks of NICOP applications just sitting there within an arms reach completely unguarded, and that too in the area where people queue. I could have simply slipped in a couple of applications and probably received some brand new identities for myself, or taken those applications to steal some identities for mine own.

We need a more secure ID system before we can track and get rid of illegals and miscreants within our society.

I think there are a total of 10 Indians missing without information in Pakistan.

whatever it is - the 1.75 million figure is hilarious.
I never supported it...I found it stupid too...I thought the Wth in my 1st post (post no.2) explained it

That's like 1% of your population. No matter how you count it you can't reach 1.75 million. :)
I know :ashamed:

Maybe they are freely terming "Indians" to those who are destroying Pakistan :angel:

I never supported it...I found it stupid too...I thought the Wth in my 1st post (post no.2) explained it

I was commenting on the figures that's doing the rounds in your parliament. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom