What's new

research in nano tech. in pakistan

alamgir

Reaction score
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Highlights of Sabih-ud-Din's lecture in Nanotechnology Research in Pakistan

Presentation:
During the presentation Mr Sabih introduced us to his team at PINSTECH and also mentioned other people and institutions in Pakistan doing research on Nanotech. The discussion followed up in detail, on Fullerenes and Carbon nanotubes, their synthesis, fragmentation and sepration using different processes. He concluded with the following points:

o Nanotechnology or Nanoscience in Pakistan is a reality.
o Nano Research in Pakistan is at its infancy, but it has been started.
o A couple of new laboratories will be setup in the next few years.
o This is a multi-disciplinary field.
o Pakistan lacks man-power!
o Very few engineers in this fields, we need a lot of them.

The lecture was followed by, as always, a very healthy Q & A session that lasted over 30 minutes. In the end Professor M. H. Zuberi addressed the audience about the importance of "being" someone, rather than "having" something, and the fact that you can only be respected if you possess knowledge. He appreciated the great efforts KSS is making for spreading knowledge and helping people be something, for a change.

i read this article many time but i c,nt find more informations .i request all members if you have more informations about this topic please reply thanks

Hi,

Its nice to see your interest in my work. What kind of further information you want ???

You can also see some of my other work by typing "sabih nanotech", "sabih c60" and "sabih nanowerk" on google.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom