What's new

Request prayers

Wishing her complete recovery and best of health.

Requesting prayers for recovery for my mother. Had cardiac failure early morning and was able to get help on time.

Appreciate fellow members for saying a prayer for her.

She’s in my thoughts and prayers, Denel. Praying for her quick recovery.

Requesting prayers for recovery for my mother. Had cardiac failure early morning and was able to get help on time.

Hope she is doing better. My best wishes !!

I pray for her health and fast recovery bro

may she recover soon have healthy life onward ....

Thank you everyone. She is now stable; transferring on monday to major hospital for further procedure.

We take our mothers for granted. Go to your mothers and hug them; once they are gone; tell them of your love and our debt to them which we can never repay.

we realise how much we will miss them and their influence.

we pray for her quick recovery and complete health. Mothers are precious.

May Almighty bless her with good health.

Sending her prayers and best wishes for a quick recovery 🙏🙏🙏

Dear friends/family
I would like to pause and take a moment to thank everyone who said prayers for my mother. It is deeply appreciated and good news, is there was no blockage. We were surprised to learn this news. I thought they had made a mistake - no, there is none. No open heart surgery/stents required. Lot of rest and new medication to control the fibrilation.
Thank you and appreciate everyone's wishes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom