What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I dont know what he meant exactly. but something like fulfilling religious obligations, I guess.

He said like a king follows his raj dharma a leader too should follow it.Raj dharma would mean provide for the basic needs of kingdom,but Vajpayee specifically hinted that there should NOT be any kinda discrimination on the basis of religion.
And since this came after the Godhra incident, we can concoct what he meant.

He said like a king follows his raj dharma a leader too should follow it.Raj dharma would mean provide for the basic needs of kingdom,but Vajpayee specifically hinted that there should NOT be any kinda discrimination on the basis of religion.
And since this came after the Godhra incident, we can concoct what he meant.

hope it worked. but I have little hopes from this guy. unless the business community that he backing him, keeps him on track of economic prosperity than letting him fulfill his other desires.

hope it worked. but I have little hopes from this guy. unless the business community that he backing him, keeps him on track of economic prosperity than letting him fulfill his other desires.

Back in 2002 Modi was a typical RSS candidate.But with time he has sobered down for higher motives.
Even in the last general elections Modi's name had come up.But then he was yet to be cleared of Godhra incident.
And now that he has come out unscathed of it, he was the best that BJP could offer.
Frankly he has reduced his hate speeches and appears more secular now.I say he should be awarded an Oscar for it :D
Even as my nation trudges towards polling booths I hope may the best candidate win.
And right now Modi is the only feel good leader that we have,rest are clowns.

Back in 2002 Modi was a typical RSS candidate.But with time he has sobered down for higher motives.
Even in the last general elections Modi's name had come up.But then he was yet to be cleared of Godhra incident.
And now that he has come out unscathed of it, he was the best that BJP could offer.
Frankly he has reduced his hate speeches and appears more secular now.I say he should be awarded an Oscar for it :D
Even as my nation trudges towards polling booths I hope may the best candidate win.
And right now Modi is the only feel good leader that we have,rest are clowns.

L K Advani and Jiswand Singh were better and senior candidates.

as for him getting mature, when Vajpaye was advising him, he was smiling... he is mature in hiding his inside, thats all..

and India will never get a better PM than Manmohan Singh.. the one man every indian should be thankful to, because he is there helping india since 1989,the defaulter crisis.

L K Advani and Jiswand Singh were better and senior candidates.

as for him getting mature, when Vajpaye was advising him, he was smiling... he is mature in hiding his inside, thats all..

and India will never get a better PM than Manmohan Singh.. the one man every indian should be thankful to, because he is there helping india since 1989,the defaulter crisis.

Agreed.
But MMS alone could do nothing and achieve nothing.He's a good human being but can never be a good politician.
There was a time when MMS was our PM and APJ Abdul Kalam was our president....and still India achieved zilch under them.
We need a LEADER who can lead fearlessly and not a mute spectator,specially so when we are trying to move away from US.

Agreed.
But MMS alone could do nothing and achieve nothing.He's a good human being but can never be a good politician.
There was a time when MMS was our PM and APJ Abdul Kalam was our president....and still India achieved zilch under them.
We need a LEADER who can lead fearlessly and not a mute spectator,specially so when we are trying to move away from US.

MMS was an economist, who saved India.

see, this is the problem you are not electing Modi for Economic acceleration...you want him to act Macho.. this is what he was, he is, and will be.

MMS was an economist, who saved India.

see, this is the problem you are not electing Modi for Economic acceleration...you want him to act Macho.. this is what he was, he is, and will be.

May be you are right.:(

But in past few years we have seen so many scams and MMS's patience towards his corrupt ministers killed the trust we had in him. :(
Hate to say this but his speech after Nirbhaya's death made him sound like a robot, I hated him for that.

May be you are right.:(

But in past few years we have seen so many scams and MMS's patience towards his corrupt ministers killed the trust we had in him. :(
Hate to say this but his speech after Nirbhaya's death made him sound like a robot, I hated him for that.

the problem is, we dont like to give credit, MMS managed India like a mother, yet you tend to focus on 1-2 goals that he missed, not those which he saved..

SwAKMgE.jpg
ioQX8QZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom