What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Azlan Haider

I never said that was how it meant to be, I said that is my family's take on it.

@Armstrong

Yeah I know but we reject Shia beliefs of occultation, royal bloodline, infallibility etc.

@Armstrong

Also my forefathers used to say that Hazrat Ali RA was the first Awliya but any Muslims could be an Awliya so it did not have to pass throughout Syed lineage.

@Azlan Haider

I wonder what is your view on early Muslim leadership? My take on it was that in Arabian society most things were decided through shura and ijma, heck even Hazrat Muhammad PBUH took advice from his sahaba like they used to ask him if it was from him or from Allah swt and if the order came from the Prophet himself they would consult him. An example being the battle of the trench.

So leadership should have been decided the same way albeit with everyone involved.

Last edited:
@KingMamba : You can believe whatever you want to believe but I don't think @Aamna14 would be as tolerant as I am; she even had me excommunicated just because I said that Maulana Fazlur Rehman doesn't know much about Islam ! :(

Apparently she is a passionate karkun/worker of his party ! :o:

I wonder what is your view on early Muslim leadership? My take on it was that in Arabian society most things were decided through shura and ijma, heck even Hazrat Muhammad PBUH took advice from his sahaba like they used to ask him if it was from him or from Allah swt and if the order came from the Prophet himself they would consult him. An example being the battle of the trench.

Brother this is the most controversial topic of Islamic history . We may discuss it on PM some time , as a lot of people feel offended when they are shown that what actually is written in the history books

Brother this is the most controversial topic of Islamic history . We may discuss it on PM some time , as a lot of people feel offended when they are shown that what actually is written in the history books

I don't think PM works anymore again, desperate virgins were abusing the privilege apparently. :rofl:

@KingMamba : You can believe whatever you want to believe but I don't think @Aamna14 would be as tolerant as I am; she even had me excommunicated just because I said that Maulana Fazlur Rehman doesn't know much about Islam ! :(

Apparently she is a passionate karkun/worker of his party ! :o:

Maulana Fazlur Rehman?? Someone surely needs to tighten your loose screws :lol:

I don't know why people hate him so much !!! :what:

He's a nice guy. :agree:

images

Back
Top Bottom