What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

The way these attacks are happening would have rolled heads and led to resignations in other places. Are we going back to Zardari-Kiyani era days?

At this rate, IK needs to boot Bajwa out. Simple as that. Tbh, at this point, I am not even sure who is going to replace him, who will do what majority of Pakistanis wants, i.e bomb the shit out of Iran and India. These are bloody acts of war from both Iran and India,

And as for new ISI chief. What a utter failure this chap has been. His predecessor manages to win Afghanistan and keep Baluchistan/Iran border in check. He has managed to screw things up in the matter of months. No wonder IK wasnt sure about him, getting vindicated with each passing day.

Last edited:
Chatter on Sovial media of this being Fidayeen attack..

Paks Generals has no desire to hit back hard. We are deluded to think we are super heroes but the reality is we unable to do very little against rag tag gypsies.
Targeted killing of FC and militery personnel have been going on for a few years now with no intent to hit back hard.
What is the purpose of acquiring drone technology, combat planes if they are never going to be used?

I sincerely hope UCAVs are used to hunt these dogs down, and whether if commandos have been dispatched to hunt and kill these mofos.

The way these attacks are happening would have rolled heads and led to resignations in other places. Are we going back to Zardari-Kiyani era days?
At least Keyani had the excuse that the army was deeply weakened politically to do much, so Keyani's hands were tied. Bajwa was given a clean and clear foundation by Raheel Sharif, one he should have built upon, but failed to do. At this point, unless he launches an operation to stop these attacks, he should at least have the dignity to resign and maintain his honor.

Breaking news: Pakistan is deploying tactical nuclear weapons to get rid of rat infestation at FC camp.

I swear this gloom and doom and copy and paste members displaying here is sickening. Obviously there was an attack and obviously there is a fight and there will be casualties but why are members spreading known anti Pakistan twitter handles propaganda here?

Para troopers are dropping ???/seriously. This poster needs to be spanked.

Its impossible to RUN OVER FC headquarters. Yes its easy to breach it with VBIED and then terrorists to infiltrate but they will always be limited to the outer perimeter. Has anyone visited Karachi FC headquarter?

You cannot over run headquarters even with 1000 terrorists....what utter bull shit you guys are spreading.
Stop whining and fight and pray for the victory.

Breaking news: Pakistan is deploying tactical nuclear weapons to get rid of rat infestation at FC camp.

I swear this gloom and doom and copy and paste members displaying here is sickening. Obviously there was an attack and obviously there is a fight and there will be casualties but why are members spreading known anti Pakistan twitter handles propaganda here?

Para troopers are dropping ???/seriously. This poster needs to be spanked.

Its impossible to RUN OVER FC headquarters. Yes its easy to breach it with VBIED and then terrorists to infiltrate but they will always be limited to the outer perimeter. Has anyone visited Karachi FC headquarter?

You cannot over run headquarters even with 1000 terrorists....what utter bull shit you guys are spreading.
Stop whining and fight and pray for the victory.
True. Im just hoping to hear that all 12 terrorists have been cut down and killed.

Although credible OSINTs are saying QRF and SSG have been deployed to quell the attacks. Havent heard of para troopers though

Back
Top Bottom