What's new

Reporting on duty Sayyedi Rasul Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

janbazali

New Recruit

Reaction score
An email of a fighter pilot to Zaid sb

"Sir Zaid..i am a fighter pilot and all my prayers are for the time when i am called for duty by HAZOOR SAW. MAY ALLAH accept my humble being for HIS DEEN. I could not post elsewhere but i recieved an edition of Brass Tack in which on the first page, A soldier was standing saaluting to ROZA-e-RASOOL SAW and sayeing "REPORTING FOR DUTY YA RASOOL ULLAH". when ever i see that, My blood rushed through my veins. Inshallah when time will come..U would find us flying with angles over ur heads. AMEEN. MAY ALLAH GRANT ME SHAHADAT IN HIS WAY"

cd1521bf6314d49db022bb163e420d96.jpg

MashAllah the spirits of our Jawans are high.....May Allah bless them with emaan and high spirits to defend this Pak sarzameen

An email of a fighter pilot to Zaid sb

"Sir Zaid..i am a fighter pilot and all my prayers are for the time when i am called for duty by HAZOOR SAW. MAY ALLAH accept my humble being for HIS DEEN. I could not post elsewhere but i recieved an edition of Brass Tack in which on the first page, A soldier was standing saaluting to ROZA-e-RASOOL SAW and sayeing "REPORTING FOR DUTY YA RASOOL ULLAH". when ever i see that, My blood rushed through my veins. Inshallah when time will come..U would find us flying with angles over ur heads. AMEEN. MAY ALLAH GRANT ME SHAHADAT IN HIS WAY"

cd1521bf6314d49db022bb163e420d96.jpg

MashAllah the spirits of our Jawans are high.....May Allah bless them with emaan and high spirits to defend this Pak sarzameen

His,

Neither does Allah requires any servitude---nor does his prophet Mohammad---rather they directed you to serve the people---they wanted you to protect the weak, the old and reduce the sufferings of those who cannot take care of themselves and provide justice to the masses.

That is what the message of prophet Mohammad was during his life and that was the directive to those who were in power or would be coming into power later on.

10,000 bombs, 5000 sorties to the tribal areas of pakistan : Air Chief Marshal.

if you know what i mean. PA didnt fight NATO invaders. those who fought, were JDAMMED by the PAF. now, your blood must boil you mind controlled canon fodder.

What baseless points..
Ill mail Zaid Hamid saying I head Saudi Intelligence and have been inspired to create a coup and take over the holy mosques.
useless thread ..
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom