What's new

Report button : Useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killeragent

Reaction score
I have reported posts of members couple of time, but nothing happened, but when SAME posts were shown in OPEN in just a recent thread started by now BANNED member metro, infractions started coming and things got done.

Do we have to make things OPEN to everyone in NEW threads, so that concerned authorities start their work.???:angry::angry:

No killer agent don't you see a positive chane on Pak defense they are now trying to ban racist members so don't lost heart you will see more change

Report function works just perfect

I report several posts per week... and 99.99% (or probably 100%) posts got deleted :D :D :D

so the success rate for me so far is 100% :lol:

so no complaints

Report function works just perfect

I report several posts per week... and 99.99% (or probably 100%) posts got deleted :D :D :D

so the success rate for me so far is 100% :lol:

so no complaints

I cant complain to you.You hold a position in forum and a big country flag to get things done.

i reported that jewish idiot ipakman, and his post lives, im sick of report button... jews are nurtured here like endangered species, some jews are banned, the jew population here will extinct, ask solomon and his collegues, how much they troll here

Why do you have to bring religion into everything?

I cant complain to you.You hold a position and a country flag.

I hold no position sir....

You report post and if the management did not delete that particular post can also mean it completely falls under the forum rules thus no action is required. That does not mean no action was taken - but in fact your request to delete post may have been rejected

@killeragent he's a fair guy dude don't blame him I am telling you actions will be taken-very soon

You report post and if the management did not delete that particular post can also mean it completely falls under the forum rules thus no action is required. That does not mean no action was taken - but in fact your request to delete post may have been rejected

But action was taken second time around ..when specifically a thread pertaining to them was opened ??

Now tell me how you explain it.

I report some posts, nothing happened.
When some1 opened a thread publicly and showed same act of members.

Infractions start coming for "SAME" posts..

What the heck:angry:

@killeragent he's a fair guy dude don't blame him I am telling you actions will be taken-very soon

Thanks, am here just to read sensible posts of few right thinking members like you, otherwise i would have left alot earlier because of pig-fight arena this place turns into.

Why do you have to bring religion into everything?

isnt he an israeli jew??? he just posted the video that juws invented this world!!!, the clean toilets of india were also invented by juws!!!

Now tell me how you explain it.

I report some posts, nothing happened.
When some1 opened a thread publicly and showed same act of members.

Infractions start coming for "SAME" posts..

What the heck:angry:
well honestly speaking this forum does not delete any post unless you start attacking personally or insult other member or at worse side you are 16 year old college student talking nonsense in every second thread.

if your emotions were hurt by one post/thread - management won't delete it... as they don't believe in emotionalism. Sometimes taking an action on the request of one emotional member may also mean you are hurting several other members by deleting it. This forum as a core remains secular and if you didn't like any post does not necessarily mean it should be deleted straight after.

It has nothing to do with nationality but the level of tolerance it offers to their members. Only thing that will never be compromise is the insult to other members... and the dignity of Pakistan

rest is all okk here and wide open - i know this because i am here since past many years now

well honestly speaking this forum does not delete any post unless you start attacking personally or insult other member or at worse side you are 16 year old college student talking nonsense in every second thread.

if your emotions were hurt by one post/thread - management won't delete it... as they don't believe in emotionalism. Sometimes taking an action on the request of one emotional member may also mean you are hurting several other members by deleting it. This forum as a core remains secular and if you didn't like any post does not necessarily mean it should be deleted straight after.

It has nothing to do with nationality but the level of tolerance it offers to their members

I think you need to read my post again, it shows that when a member turned emotional and collected troll posts data, than things happened.

Common dude, you could turn more neutral and secular now.

Thanks, am here just to read sensible posts of few right thinking members like you, otherwise i would have left alot earlier because of pig-fight arena this place turns into.
You yourself are a great contributer to this forum and when I say actions will be taken soon Premeium member Jana got a warning too she again mentioned bat and balls today so don't worry stay here thing will be fine and this zaki guy is nice he's not among those trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom