What's new

Report: 90percent of missing Persons from Baluchistan killed by B.L.A

Gryphon

Reaction score
43431-129907_555xauto.jpg

QUETTA: Frontier Corps (FC) Inspector General Major General Ubaidullah Khattak on Tuesday claimed that 90 percent of the Baloch missing persons were involved in criminal activities and had been killed by their own organisations.

Addressing a press conference at FC Headquarters in Quetta on Tuesday, he said that the FC was present in various districts of Balochistan to maintain law and order. “If tribal elders and members of civil society ensure peace in the province, then the FC will be withdrawn,” he said.

Khattak denied the allegations that his force was involved in enforced disappearances of Baloch youth and political activists.

Defending the FC existence, the FC chief said there had been decline in violence during this year as 1,328 incidents took place while there were 1,425 incidents of violence in 2010. According to information shared by FC, there were 110 rocket attacks in this year and there were 164 in last year. Similarly, 134 grenade attacks in this year and 168 during the last year.

The FC inspector general expressed his deep concern over increasing incidents of kidnapping for ransom and said it had become a lucrative business in Balochistan where 279 people were kidnapped last year. “Some influential and high profile people are involved in this business that it witnessing sharp rise,” Ubaidullah Khan said, adding that most of the incidents happened in Quetta, Dera Bugti, Sibi and Turbat.

He said the Shamsi airbase was in control of the Pakistan Army since December 11. “A board has been set up to compile a report on Shamsi airbase and it is possible that the army may hand over the control to the Frontier Crops,” he added.

He said that around 335 NATO containers and 41 NATO oil tankers were in different areas of Balochistan while around 91 NATO oil tankers had been sent to Karachi on the Balochistan government’s ordered. He said, “If anybody attacks our security forces we have the power to reply them.”

He condemned the attacks on the FC in November 20 in Bahlol Basti area of Musa Khail Coalmine Project where 14 people, including an FC major, were killed and 14 others sustained injuries. “The coalmine project is closed but we are sure we can start it again for the benefit of the local people,” he said.

Responding to a question, he said that the FC had adopted a new policy to recruit local people from Balochistan to increase their representation in the force. He said 1,000 vacant jobs would be filled in the next few months by recruiting local people for which qualification had been relaxed.
He said that around 1,500 personnel of the FC were being retired yearly and FC command had decided to recruit 1,000 personnel from Balochistan. The present representation of Balochistan in the force is 10.4 percent while the federal quota is 6 percent, he said, adding that Balochs from Dera Ghazi Khan would be counted in the Punjab quota and not the Balochistan quota.

He said that the first right on the resources was of the local people. He said that Chamalung coal project was successfully being run by local management under the army’s supervision while 4,500 students were getting education besides over 22,000 were given jobs directly and indirectly.

Many jobless baloch are recruited by BLA on small wage to fight the foreign funded war on their own people! So when they refuse to fight with them, the BLA kills them! Fc is doing a good job!

So it is the stretagy of FC/army/ISI. Kidnap random baloch youngster, torture and kill him then put blame on non-existent BLA...ISI has license to kill, they are above law. Their tactics though effective, are very brutal and inhuman......
Sir here we have two very important but diametrically opposite theories.

1. BLA killed those people and put blame on State to cause more contempt among the people and to recruit more people.

2. State agencies killed them to suppress the insurgency without trial, as Courts often release them after arrest, and it becomes the only way out for Security forces. Capturing killers of their friends and been freed by Courts. It also helps in taking public support from BLA.

Both things have been done in many parts of the world. Ony a neutral agency like UN can decide it but it is internal matter of Pakistan.

Countries like US, India will bring it to isolate Pakistan in international community. So I think there is more than meets the eyes.
US is already making noise on Baluchistan and may take it as another reason to sanction Pakistan.

Hope, I presented the case from both POV.

Many jobless baloch are recruited by BLA on small wage to fight the foreign funded war on their own people! So when they refuse to fight with them, the BLA kills them! Fc is doing a good job!
Good point buddy. Poverty and unemployment is a major factor in increase in local recruitment of poor and jobless people. I can tell from India's problem we have also faced.

Terrorism creates economic stagnation, loss of jobs and increase in poverty. So we have a vicious circle created.

Good point buddy. Poverty and unemployment is a major factor in increase in local recruitment of poor and jobless people. I can tell from India's problem we have also faced.

Terrorism creates economic stagnation, loss of jobs and increase in poverty. So we have a vicious circle created.

FC and army are doing good job by providing people with jobs in FC And other fields! Many inexperienced insurgents have returned to army and those who have families are also seeking help from army and FC in providing them money and shelter! Hope things will improve in future!

FC and army are doing good job by providing people with jobs in FC And other fields! Many inexperienced insurgents have returned to army and those who have families are also seeking help from army and FC in providing them money and shelter! Hope things will improve in future!
I remember the documentary on FC where they run a school too.

See buddy, I am practical, in such regions, extra judicial killings do happen. A soldier has two options: Arrest the terrorists and see them freed by Courts who can then go on kill more soldiers and civilians OR put a bullet in their heads and finish the problem once in for all.

People don't understand what is the effect of Conflict on Psyche of Soldiers who are exposed to violence for years.

I remember the documentary on FC where they run a school too.

See buddy, I am practical, in such regions, extra judicial killings do happen. A soldier has two options: Arrest the terrorists and see them freed by Courts who can then go on kill more soldiers and civilians OR put a bullet in their heads and finish the problem once in for all.

People don't understand what is the effect of Conflict on Psyche of Soldiers who are exposed to violence for years.

The problem is that our media doesn't highlight the good things done by army or FC And show it to people! They are paid aid to run anti-army content! Watch the program of Aaj tv called Ikhtelaaf where the anchor visits balochistan to show good things done by army and FC! He also interviews insurgents who have returned from BLA because they were pushed into conflict deliberately and escaped from there to seek help from army to protect their families! But some are hardcore insurgents who are trained and paid well to kill local people and recruit more innocent people into war! There is no cure for them but education and empowerment and jobs to support their families, so the insurgents cant recruit them!

So it is the stretagy of FC/army/ISI. Kidnap random baloch youngster, torture and kill him then put blame on non-existent BLA...
ISI has license to kill, they are above law. Their tactics though effective, are very brutal and inhuman......

Any evidence?

@A.Rafay Well in this case our Media is somewhat better. But I hate these Human rights organizations who fight for human rights of terrorists and never for soldiers and their families.

No one gives the credit, even the society for the sacrifices they make.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUETTA: Frontier Corps (FC) Inspector General Major General Ubaidullah Khattak on Tuesday claimed that 90 percent of the Baloch missing persons were involved in criminal activities and had been killed by their own organisations.

But Human right watch, Pakistan Judiciary, Independent Pakistani Media, Local Balochi feel different... Or wait a minute, these all are CIA agent...

But Human right watch, Pakistan Judiciary, Independent Pakistani Media, Local Balochi feel different... Or wait a minute, these all are CIA agent...
Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International takes their cue from their major donors. Personally, I think don't even do good research and pass their judgement with exaggeration.

Judiciary hasn't been able to one Militant yet. Total judicial system is failing and investigative agencies and judges are not delivering. Note that it even thrown our proofs too.

Media always adds up few Mirch Masala and they get the backing from various sources.

NGOs and local HR organizations always try to bash the security forces and defend terrorists. They also have their own version of Teesta, Arundhati etc.

Locals are not protesting on roads. Most of them are OK with what their state in relatively more stable but the terrorists keep the state unstable and in any conflict, collateral damage always causes problems. Don't we have this problem in Kashmir. Entire media and NC going nuts over one 24 year killed in Baramula and state govt, asking to remove army and AFSPA.

We all know post-2014, hell is gonna break loose on our security forces. But people don't think of national interests.

So basically both countries security forces have their own problems . No matter what they do, people are going to bash them. After all who cares about soldiers.

If Kashmiris come to protest over hanging of a terrorist and there is curfew imposed, shouldn't the be in their homes to reduce the burden on security forces.

Security forces are there to protect them, they are not on picnic. If our few regions are stabilizing after so many years, its because of our security forces.

May be people in rest of the country should make less hue and cry since they don't know the ground realities and the challenges our security forces faces.

Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International takes their cue from their major donors. Personally, I think don't even do good research and pass their judgement with exaggeration.

Judiciary hasn't been able to one Militant yet. Total judicial system is failing and investigative agencies and judges are not delivering. Note that it even thrown our proofs too.

Media always adds up few Mirch Masala and they get the backing from various sources.

NGOs and local HR organizations always try to bash the security forces and defend terrorists. They also have their own version of Teesta, Arundhati etc.

Locals are not protesting on roads. Most of them are OK with what their state in relatively more stable but the terrorists keep the state unstable and in any conflict, collateral damage always causes problems. Don't we have this problem in Kashmir. Entire media and NC going nuts over one 24 year killed in Baramula and state govt, asking to remove army and AFSPA.

We all know post-2014, hell is gonna break loose on our security forces. But people don't think of national interests.

So basically both countries security forces have their own problems . No matter what they do, people are going to bash them. After all who cares about soldiers.

If Kashmiris come to protest over hanging of a terrorist and there is curfew imposed, shouldn't the be in their homes to reduce the burden on security forces.

Security forces are there to protect them, they are not on picnic. If our few regions are stabilizing after so many years, its because of our security forces.

May be people in rest of the country should make less hue and cry since they don't know the ground realities and the challenges our security forces faces.

Leave her man...i know why r you angry with her.

So it is the stretagy of FC/army/ISI. Kidnap random baloch youngster, torture and kill him then put blame on non-existent BLA...
ISI has license to kill, they are above law. Their tactics though effective, are very brutal and inhuman......

How much money you have received from Indian & Iranians? or you are spreading lies because you have personal interest in it?

How much money you have received from Indian & Iranians? or you are spreading lies because you have personal interest in it?

I guess then all Human right activists, media, politicians and many others of Pakistan are indian agents who speak against brutalities of FC/Army/ISI.
There are some things which are above national interests, like humanity. As a human i cant support actions of ISI, even if they are doing so in the name of national interest, patriotism , duty, safe gaurding waghaira waghaira.

I guess then all Human right activists, media, politicians and many others of Pakistan are indian agents who speak against brutalities of FC/Army/ISI.
There are some things which are above national interests, like humanity. As a human i can support actions of ISI, even if they are doing so in the name of national interest, patriotism , duty, safe gaurding waghaira waghaira.

'Human right activists, media, politicians' you can believe in their baseless allegations.. not me.
I consider them part of the problem, only idiots/traitors trust them.
I rest my trust in people who have far more values and stake in Pakistan.. than these traitors, you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom