What's new

Removal of Israeli flag from PDF

Should the Israeli flag be removed from PDF as entitled by Pakistan's policy?

• Aye - replace it with the Palestinian flag.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Nay - Keep things the same i.e. It's a flag which represents where someone is from.

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters
They can have Palestinian flags. Since they reside in Palestinian lands according to Pakistan.
But that is your opinion right.......Israel is a country that exists. They have one of the best Shawarma’s. We all know how Yasir Arafat treated general Zia’s funeral. How general Zia had to defeat Palestinians once they rise up against their hosts the Jordanians ...... history is a bitch

kv

They can have Palestinian flags. Since they reside in Palestinian lands according to Pakistan.
But this is "imposing" on them, and they will not accept this "imposition."

If anything can be done, is to mark them as being members of a disputed region. This can be discussed but not a given.

OP is right! An imaginary country which is not recognised by Pakistan should have the same status in a Pakistani forum.

But that is your opinion right.......Israel is a country that exists. They have one of the best Shawarma’s. We all know how Yasir Arafat treated general Zia’s funeral. How general Zia had to defeat Palestinians once they rise up against their hosts the Jordanians ...... history is a bitch

kv
Shawarma? Lol I've heard they make good hummus so as per your logic If someone comes from Europe and occupy Peshawar and start making good chapli kebabs we should support them as well?

But this is "imposing" on them, and they will not accept this "imposition."

If anything can be done, is to mark them as being members of a disputed region. This can be discussed but not a given.

They could choose between having either no flags shown or the Palestinian. The disputed region, being a good idea as well, could create a lot of mess.

I believe the standpoint of Pakistan should prevail.

OP is right! An imaginary country which is not recognised by Pakistan should have the same status in a Pakistani

Shawarma? Lol I've heard they make good hummus so as per your logic If someone comes from Europe and occupy Peshawar and start making good chapli kebabs we should support them as well?

we know how to fight, the Arabs don’t ..... if they spend less time squabbling with each other and squandering our wealth on sharab and kabab then they would have my vote. The Arabs consider Pakistanis worse than their dogs.....

And you defend These people

kv

As much as I don't like Israel and its Policies , that is not the way to move forward , removing their flag will mean or affect nothing .. We quickly Blame Israel but have we ( Muslims ) ever see ourselves ? how are we conducting our affairs ? we blame Jews and Christians to exploit the division among Muslim but have we ever sincerely thought to remove these differences and become what Rasool Allah wants us to be ? As long as you stick to your Imaan faith, no country can let you Down, if we remain united with a strong central Govt of Muslims then we won't be crying over Israel or Indian , coming back to reality and now the only way to move forward is either you go full on war with them ( which you can't ) or make peace with them.

They could choose between having either no flags shown or the Palestinian. The disputed region, being a good idea as well, could create a lot of mess.

I believe the standpoint of Pakistan should prevail.

again we
Replace the Israeli Flag with a Palestinian Flag if someone choses Israel as their location
nope let the Israeli flag stay. It shows and reminds us of Arab incompetence

Vote against as voting yes would put me in league with Indians and their self imposed article 360 making IO Kashmir part of India

kv

Back
Top Bottom